Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 I’m going to sit and watch the tik tok a good few times now again!

Definitely how he would be drunk… I can’t wait to write drunk mase.

I started the winter wonderland fic last night and there’s definitely bratwurst chat/innuendos, god I love this man even if it’s all made up! 😂😂

Happy wednesday, hopefully we get part 2 to the shark teeth video.
I’m going back in work today wish me luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning FBC!
I'm alone in the office this morning, and am wisely using the time till my colleague arrives to watch the video 100 times with top volume and giggling like a schoolgirl.
Am I in too deep If I didn't get the ick with the drooling Tiktok? If it's possible I'm even more attracted to him now. Can't wait for part 2, I think even if he posts video while in the toilet I won't get the ick. I obviously need help.

Again, I've missed Mase's top Tiktok content while hanging out with friends. I should really evaluate my social life, I'm missing so much while being away from my phone. Luckily I don't have a boyfriend or he'll feel neglected. Or lucky given the amount of smut I'm reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I started the winter wonderland fic last night and there’s definitely bratwurst chat/innuendos, god I love this man even if it’s all made up! 😂😂

just reading the fic and got to ‘do you still fancy me?’ And i’m dead, why aren’t I his girlfriend 😫

Morning FBC!
I'm alone in the office this morning, and am wisely using the time till my colleague arrives to watch the video 100 times with top volume and giggling like a schoolgirl.
Am I in too deep If I didn't get the ick with the drooling Tiktok? If it's possible I'm even more attracted to him now. Can't wait for part 2, I think even if he posts video while in the toilet I won't get the ick. I obviously need help.

Again, I've missed Mase's top Tiktok content while hanging out with friends. I should really evaluate my social life, I'm missing so much while being away from my phone. Luckily I don't have a boyfriend or he'll feel neglected. Or lucky given the amount of smut I'm reading.
I love him even more too and can’t stop watching it, I actually can’t cope with how adorable he is! I need help! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

part 2 is what was uploaded on @ 433's profile on instagram

Dunno what’s actually happening here but Mase’s face… 🤣

Genius… 🤣

• Haha
433 must have sponsored his dental surgery so he gave them a bit of exclusive footage 🤣
I don’t understand why they got footage it’s confused me a lot 😂😂

He can send 433 a video of him high asking for a five guys but he can’t send the fbc video message? selfish tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Oh great, I just learned thanks to a message a man sent to my favourite booktuber that sexy girls don't waste their time reading books so I guess I'm not sexy. Sorry Mase and everyone else for the disappointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok I’ve watched the video another 5000 times and shown it to people I work with. I think it’s the confidence 🥵 the fact he a) still thinks he looks as good as ever b) knows that people would pay big money for his manly teeth 😂 and c) this is actual mason content, not just at training but him, a bit more raw. More of this please mase!!

also, the little slurpyslurp kills me every.single.time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok I’ve watched the video another 5000 times and shown it to people I work with. I think it’s the confidence 🥵 the fact he a) still thinks he looks as good as ever b) knows that people would pay big money for his manly teeth 😂 and c) this is actual mason content, not just at training but him, a bit more raw. More of this please mase!!

also, the little slurpyslurp kills me every.single.time
I showed it to my husband this morning, he was not as enamoured with it as me. Said I’d wasted his time by making him watch it. I am having the locks changed as I type…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I showed it to my husband this morning, he was not as enamoured with it as me. Said I’d wasted his time by making him watch it. I am having the locks changed as I type…
Yeah mine saw it last night and said ‘what a twit, why post that?’ Oh do duck off head🤬

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.