Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all, I’m off to fill my baguette bag with bacon. Have a nice day 🥳
Is it just me or is ‘baguette bag’ also starting to sound like a euphemism? Especially when you say you’re gonna fill it with bacon… 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning all, I’m off to fill my baguette bag with bacon. Have a nice day 🥳
I’d rather have sausage but, each to their own 😉

Morning everyone! @jflurker93 thanks for micro analysing the video and getting all the gems for us 😂 I think I love him even more this morning after seeing him in that vulnerable state. I read that fic twice last night before bed, toothless Mase is exactly how I imagine drunk Mase would be.

Have a good wet Wednesday Mounters! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning! 💙 happy wet Wednesday!

more please mason!! It’s Wednesday so you need to provide

What an evening teethy Tuesday was! already watched the video 5 times this morning, I am obsessed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’d rather have sausage but, each to their own 😉

Morning everyone! @jflurker93 thanks for micro analysing the video and getting all the gems for us 😂 I think I love him even more this morning after seeing him in that vulnerable state. I read that fic twice last night before bed, toothless Mase is exactly how I imagine drunk Mase would be.

Have a good wet Wednesday Mounters! 😘
Saving the fic for after the school run… I must be more bloody productive today though! Unless Mase provides more content and then my whole day will go to tit again 🤣

Morning! 💙 happy wet Wednesday!

more please mason!! It’s Wednesday so you need to provide

What an evening teethy Tuesday was! already watched the video 5 times this morning, I am obsessed 😂
Teethy Tuesday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Happy Wednesday!!
For once, I was happy the alarm woke me up because I was having a horrible nightmare. So hey, the day can only get better 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy Wednesday!!
For once, I was happy the alarm woke me up because I was having a horrible nightmare. So hey, the day can only get better 😂
Were you being attacked by a half great white, half Mase hybrid? 🤣

• Haha
Morning All! Looks like it’s another day lying on the sofa for me 🤒 woke up earlier thinking something was also something wrong with my eyes, then realised I’d fallen asleep with my glasses on so they were embedded in to my face 🙈

Hope everyone has a fab wet Wednesday 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.