Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it 😂😂

What I don't love is how I was face timing mein Schatzi, not paying attention to my surroundings and now I have a big scratch on my hand 🙃🙃
Oh no to the head scratch!

this is the german fella I was having to politely entertain whilst my friend was all over his friend 😂 my eyes telling the story that i’m not a happy wing woman and then he basically spilt his RED shot all over my white top! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just want to say thanks to everyone for their kind words earlier. My anxiety earlier was for no reason as I did have a good night. However the end of the night was terrible as someone we know had a knife pulled on him so he knocked the bloke out and now he's the one that's been arrested 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just want to say thanks to everyone for their kind words earlier. My anxiety earlier was for no reason as I did have a good night. However the end of the night was terrible as someone we know had a knife pulled on him so he knocked the bloke out and now he's the one that's been arrested 🙃
Oh my God :oops:
I mean, glad you had a great time first but...

Reactions: 3
Oh no 😰😰

Hopefully it will all get sorted, I’m glad you had a good night despite the ending ❤

Reactions: 3
Oh no 😰😰

Hopefully it will all get sorted, I’m glad you had a good night despite the ending ❤
I know what a bloody drama. Wouldn't even mind but we live in a rural area and it's very rare for us to have Knife crime 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Safe to say they won’t forget your leaving night in a hurry! Glad it went well but sorry it ended that way - hope it works out ok for the one that was defending himself 🙁

Reactions: 2
I’m 3 months older than Lukaku, I nearly choked and I mean literally choked when I found out. Thought he was well in his 30s 🤣🤣🤣
No no no no no! He’s is not younger than me, I’m not having it! It’s a lie!
I def have the habit at the mo of saying “oh so and so has been around forever, he’s well old” then googling them and finding out they are younger than me!

• Haha
Current frustration levels: Mason after he’s said they’re goats three times and she’s STILL not getting it

1D9A7DAE-50B8-4DC2-A475-23809993AB7F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Current frustration levels: Mason after he’s said they’re goats three times and she’s STILL not getting it

View attachment 856646
He really has lost loads of weight. Poor little lamb let's all take him a five guys shake each to fatten him up 🤗 🤗 Mase we know you're lurking at this point- what's your fave flavour??

• Haha
  • Heart
Just found this… 😂😂😂
It's funny because he looks like the other kid's dad 😂 but I also feel bad for all the young black kids that always get the same crappy comments for being taller than the rest of the boys :cautious:

• Sad
NAH I need to stop before I give myself the ick again… the bubble 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no, so sorry to hear that. Thankfully, all of you are safe despite the stressful situation. I'm sure the situation with the one that got arrested will be solved soon.

View attachment 856646
Don't hate me (or revoke my FBC membership) but for a second...Mase reminded me of Billy Gilmour in that photo :oops::oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.