Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I'm giving you two options again and don't say both because I rather embarrass myself only once per day 😂 Do you want to see a silly "model" outfit or me thinking I'm the tit and kinda looking like an instabaddie in Mykonos, of all places? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m just more pissed they come and vote on our poll and hag us off 🤨
They’re not even old enough to buy razors let alone comment on someone’s shaving choices! Lego land driving license doesn’t class as ID kids 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok, I'm giving you two options again and don't say both because I rather embarrass myself only once per day 😂 Do you want to see a silly "model" outfit or me thinking I'm the tit and kinda looking like an instabaddie in Mykonos, of all places? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No bleeping way are me and this guy the same age. What are they doing to these poor Chelsea players they're ageing like milk 🤯

I’m 3 months older than Lukaku, I nearly choked and I mean literally choked when I found out. Thought he was well in his 30s 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He still hasn’t put the weight back on has he… 🤣
Beanpole

I like that the gif ends with the person at the back lunging to take a bite out of the baguette. That is 100% is drunk walking behind him en route back from Wyld

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you don’t like tattle that’s whatever but you can’t hag tattle off then in the same breath read/write smut about the same people you say we can’t talk about :/ half the stuff they write on tumblr is wayyyy more graphic and sexual than what we say on her. Also I’m less than half a year older than mason so if I’m old then so is he 🥰✌🏻

Me and mase in the old people’s home after winning the Sunday afternoon UNO game

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m 3 months older than Lukaku, I nearly choked and I mean literally choked when I found out. Thought he was well in his 30s 🤣🤣🤣
Get out of town he’s not in his twenties 🤣 googled it… 28 🤣 you could have told me he was 40 and I’d have believed you

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What I’ve learned from this is that Cobham is one hard paper round wtf

Maybe that’s why Mase had such a quick glow up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Get out of town he’s not in his twenties 🤣 googled it… 28 🤣 you could have told me he was 40 and I’d have believed you
I’m not kidding when they were like ‘oh yeah he’s returning to chelsea’ I thought it was some grand comeback to the club like Ronaldo for me to then google him and be like WHAT THE duck HOW IS THIS MAN IN HIS 20s

What I’ve learned from this is that Cobham is one hard paper round wtf

Maybe that’s why Mase had such a quick glow up
It’s like playing the sims!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not kidding when they were like ‘oh yeah he’s returning to chelsea’ I thought it was some grand comeback to the club like Ronaldo for me to then google him and be like WHAT THE duck HOW IS THIS MAN IN HIS 20s
Did you see that vid from when he was visiting Stamford Bridge in secondary school? He literally looked about 25 then 🤯

Here it is...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Speaking of the SIMS, I still have it somewhere. I might get it out, and make an FBC HOUSE. Make us all into a family and then just have Mase and the rest of the boys come service us when we need it 😂😂😂😂

CARNAGE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Diego Costa is another one. He looks like he’s in his 50’s!
JG is looking a bit ropey as well for a 26 year old but I think that's down to the all the sunbeds and cheating (must be stressful trying to hide those Raya notifications from poor Sasha when they're sat on the sofa together) 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Awww @Chani10 it’s been two years since I went to Amsterdam and met the german lads!

This video has come up on my time hop, excuse the drunk laughing / snort but it made me laugh! We were wasted and thought being a in a tuk tuk was the most hilarious thing for some reason? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Me too. I’m sure she’s lovely but I don’t think she would happily give up her baby boy for anyone but perfect 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣I might have nearly fucked someone's 22 year old son at the weekend but this sums up me for anyone with mine...Hypocrite, moi?😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awww @Chani10 it’s been two years since I went to Amsterdam and met the german lads!

This video has come up on my time hop, excuse the drunk laughing / snort but it made me laugh! We were wasted and thought being a in a tuk tuk was the most hilarious thing for some reason? 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 856594
I love it 😂😂

What I don't love is how I was face timing mein Schatzi, not paying attention to my surroundings and now I have a big scratch on my hand 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.