Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mason, Benjamin, Kai, Keppa, Timo, Pebbles, JG, 🐌 and DCLlove us

It must be true because TikTok says so
“They’re going to tell you something very soon and it’s going to shock you” gosh I hope Ben isn’t actually going to sue me after all

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was on my IG again to see if I had any funny outfits to joke about that being my outfit for our night out at Wyld and...the poses 🙈 who did I think I was? Gigi Hadid? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“You will be with them by the end of November” before a judge
I think the fact he hasn’t sued you proves that you must have been right all along about the knocked up instahoe… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“You will be with them by the end of November” before a judge
Imagine Benjamin and his Kylie clone facing you in court 'well obviously I didn't get her pregnant your honour that would ruin her BBL'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you don’t like tattle that’s whatever but you can’t slag tattle off then in the same breath read/write smut about the same people you say we can’t talk about :/ half the stuff they write on tumblr is wayyyy more graphic and sexual than what we say on her. Also I’m less than half a year older than mason so if I’m old then so is he 🥰✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Mason with our baguette bag in his backpack when we get fed up carrying it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No bleeping way are me and this guy the same age. What are they doing to these poor Chelsea players they're ageing like milk 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you don’t like tattle that’s whatever but you can’t hag tattle off then in the same breath read/write smut about the same people you say we can’t talk about :/ half the stuff they write on tumblr is wayyyy more graphic and sexual than what we say on her. Also I’m less than half a year older than mason so if I’m old then so is he 🥰✌🏻
I’m just more pissed they come and vote on our poll and slag us off 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.