Mason Mount #25 Camping trip now exposed, Mason your nan's toaster might explode!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not much on Getty images except these!
771AF980-FEB9-40AE-9E9F-E4AD4CDCA4F2.jpeg
BEE10C52-0793-4C68-A371-D22BA4BFE02E.jpeg

I've been in the office today. The juniors told me the barman was pouring sambuca into my mouth from the bottle on Wednesday night.
I think they're all pretty impressed with me so I'm taking absolutely no shame. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Hahahahaha I love this. This is what Iโ€™d expect at Wyld with our harem of footballers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Aight ya witches!!!

30 bleeping minutes to go til I can duck off out of the building and get the duck home.

My bra is pissing me off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I work one email, then I reward myself with a 10 minute break scrolling on tumblr & insta then checking the tattle thread ๐Ÿ˜‚

Today can g e t f u c k e d

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Aight ya witches!!!

30 bleeping minutes to go til I can duck off out of the building and get the duck home.

My bra is pissing me off.
Canโ€™t wait to rip mine off either and feel my nipples fall to my belly button ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Alsoโ€ฆ just read this whilst sat at my desk, bad move. Even if it isnโ€™t that smutty.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope youโ€™ve all put your euromillions on like the adults we are! Told Mr E if I win Iโ€™m not sharing it with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iโ€™m grabbing my ticket on my way home.

Iโ€™m currently performing karaoke (into my pen) to the team, to try and get me through the last hour. Iโ€™ve done fleetwood mac, oasis and bon jovi.
Just waiting for more requests but most of the boring sods are asking me to stop ๐Ÿ˜“

MASON WOULD NEVER

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iโ€™m grabbing my ticket on my way home.

Iโ€™m currently performing karaoke (into my pen) to the team, to try and get me through the last hour. Iโ€™ve done fleetwood mac, oasis and bon jovi.
Just waiting for more requests but most of the boring sods are asking me to stop ๐Ÿ˜“

MASON WOULD NEVER
Weโ€™ll send you some requests missy, thatโ€™ll keep you entertained ๐Ÿ˜‚ How dare they ask you to stop. Boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.