Mason Mount #25 Camping trip now exposed, Mason your nan's toaster might explode!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’re on to something there you know Punkie. Wear it but don’t give it too much limelight. Clever boy. If you cut the picture off below the neck I’m fully on board. The white t shirt is nice though and his trainers look okay. It’s just the juicy couture giving me the shivers.

I get told I’m ‘obnoxious’ when I flick the ✌🏼 sign. Evidently Mason does not agree with Mr E and would let me do it to my hearts content. Should I be flicking a peace sign at 32? Absolutely not. Will I continue because I’m a twit? Absolutely yes.
The laces look a bit loose though, that makes me uncomfortable 🤣
I showed Mr P and asked if he wanted a new tracksuit. He said 'it's alright, probably expensive though!' 😳 I didn't dare tell him it was actually quite cheap incase he buys it and I have to walk 10 paces behind him 😂

You flip your peace sign!!! Could be worse, you could be flipping gang signs! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The laces look a bit loose though, that makes me uncomfortable 🤣
I showed Mr P and asked if he wanted a new tracksuit. He said 'it's alright, probably expensive though!' 😳 I didn't dare tell him it was actually quite cheap incase he buys it and I have to walk 10 paces behind him 😂

You flip your peace sign!!! Could be worse, you could be flipping gang signs! 🤣
Just 10 paces? You’re too kind you know 😂

✌🏻 peace signs everywhere, ladies don’t let your men drag you down for doing it!! 😂
I’ll have the last laugh when I send Mr E a picturing of Mase doing it as he’s banging his Mrs (me!) 😂 sorry is that too far? I thought it was funny though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like Chilly, hes my number 2/3 but he won’t ever replace Daddy I know that.

I’ve got 2 hours left of work, I’m cream crackered and cannot wait to get home in my pjs. Might watch Mannequin tonight 😇

1634312238459.gif

@Chani10 your DM bf has made it to some golden boy list i’ve just seen on insta 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I've been in the office today. The juniors told me the barman was pouring sambuca into my mouth from the bottle on Wednesday night.
I think they're all pretty impressed with me so I'm taking absolutely no shame. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.