Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
Found out today that I've got the job I went for over a month ago. I'm so happy. I feel a million times lighter as my current job has been dragging me down 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 21

keylimepie

VIP Member
At the age of 15 (which is probably average age for the tumblr teens) I lost my older sister in a car accident. I didn’t have time to worry about sexualising celebrities because I had to deal with real life shit. Please don’t piss on my parade now I have time to do so.
We are a group of uniquely wonderful people who have been brought together by a handsome young man.
We are a support to each other in times of need and we all laugh together which is incredibly important in a world that is very different from 2 years ago.
If you feel that this thread offends you then I guess there’s nothing I can say that will change your mind but I am a proud member of the FBC and I would rather be in a group who help my mental health than be isolated and alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Chani10

VIP Member
Thread title by the lovely @keylimepie

Recap:

⚽ We started the thread talking about our babies. Boys, girls, dogs, cats, ...we love them but we also call them colourful names sometimes.
⚽ Our beloved mascot Dickboy scored 2 goals!! Glückwunsch, Timo. We hope @PunkRocker treated you well.
⚽ @jflurker93 made the best cover for the FBC's debut album. Is that the Grammy academy calling?
⚽ We agreed to let Mason visit the barber to freshen up the haircut and he seems to have done just that. Mason love, don't just lurk and talk to us. We do bite but with love.
⚽ Some members got the ick so we revisited some of our favourite Mason moments 🥵🥵🥵🥵
⚽ Bang drinks have a key lime pie flavour that @keylimepie will send to Mason to see if he gets the message 😉 Great find, @Rhi-I-Am
⚽ The England channel posted a Gogglebox style video with my baby Jadon, Craig, JG and Tammy. And a brief cameo from Mase, Spicy and Luke. More of this content, please.
⚽ We thought of the terrible possibility of Tattle disappearing and planned how we could find each other again. I'll be at Kai's house. Let that be our meeting point.
⚽ Masey boy is vaccinated. He really said "Covid? I don't know her" and we love that for him.
⚽ @Geraldine.20.jobs dreamed about Craig taking her to church. As @Smca53 had already mentioned, he's a religious boy. Bless me, Benjamin!
⚽ @keylimepie delighted us with more of her dreams. And many of us want cool dreams too. Without she who must not be named in them. Please and thank you.
⚽ We got more epic memes made by @jflurker93.
⚽ Plant based talk is forbidden.
⚽ Tommy T made a delicious Bavarian breakfast for @PunkRocker but it was Craig who featured in her dreams. New member of the harem? TBC.
⚽ Some of the FBC OHs are jealous of Mason. Oh well, boys. Tough life.
⚽ Also, no instahoes talk allowed.
⚽ Mason started against Hungary and looked HOT. Pebbles scored a very sexy goal. And Spicy got also sassy during his interview.
2420C2FF-951E-4C9B-BBAD-F0EE38AB63DB.jpeg

⚽ Tiktok teens found out about plant based and went rabid. Apparently, they hate white blondes and I only have one thing to say to them: 🖕🖕🖕
⚽ Mase wore another shocking outfit, probably styled by Carlotta. Operation changing Carlotta for Lotta (aka me) needs to start soon.
⚽ Tumblr teens hate us because we read and share their fanfics. They are kinda weird but according to them we are weird and they want to report us. Apparently we need to go pay our rent and stop sexualizing Mason 🤷‍♀️ Oh, to be a teen...

• Heart
Reactions: 18

keylimepie

VIP Member
Sorry it’s taken me so long today. Work was a fucking nightmare and then one of my children needed taking somewhere 🤬
Right this one was harder to get into as I firstly started dreaming about eating all the cookies in a Tesco and refusing to pay for them but I did eventually get there! This is really long and has taken me ages to write but I didn’t want to miss anything out. It’s a long read and I’m sorry!

So the reception started with a live band and the barn covered in beautiful fairy lights. It looked fantastic. Everyone was chatting away.
Jessy came over to me and said thanks for coming even though I didn’t think you would. I said of course I would be there as you’re my bestie and no matter what has happened, I’m always there for you. We hugged it out. Jessy had changed into a shorter dress for her wedding dance and to party hard!

@Geraldine.20.jobs was with Chilly in the corner. I could see her hand was somewhere it shouldn’t have been in such a public space. I quickly turned away!!
Jack and Laura were dancing with Eden and Pebbles. Eden and John were showing them an easy dance to learn. Laura got it, Jack didn’t unsurprisingly.
Gina and Reece were talking to Scuffed and Dec about parenting and how their babies were getting on.
Dennis and Tabby were asking the band if they could sing a song for the newlyweds.
Kane was following Mensa around and was told to get away several times. Mensa was eventually saved by Tyrone. Kane kept loitering around the buffet waiting for girls to come over. Laylavd told him to do one as well.
Snail and Annie headed for the exit.
Irishgal and Gnasher were making their own cocktails and having a drinking competition. I’d Gnasher won, he ended up in bed with Irishgal (so so sorry!!)
DCL and Suder were talking lovingly to one another and dancing to the music while looking into each other’s eyes.
Timo and Punkie were with Kai and Chani. They were planning to go to Germany together.
Isanythingrealanymore and nellyloz sat at the makeshift bar trying to get Rashford and Lingards numbers. Dele was hovering nearby.
Pickford and Calmyourritas were downing shots and being very loud 😂
I was sat next to Mason and we chatted about what had happened blah blah. Eventually got to kissing each other (yes!) He was a great kisser!

Jessy and Luke were going to the dance floor to do their first dance. As they were then about to start. Snail and Annie walked back in. They had company though in the form of Voldemort and Dec’s ex Lauren.
Annie shouted that she knew all of the skanks of the FBC would be under one roof so she told Voldemort and Lauren where we would all be. They wanted revenge.

Voldemort walked up to Jessy and said she was here to say her piece. She walked to the band and grabbed a microphone accompanied by Lauren and Annie.
Voldemort started kicking off about how the FBC had ruined her, Lauren and Annie’s lives through being professional hoes 🤬🤬
Luke told them that was enough and to get out. They were not invited and nobody wanted them there. He took the microphone off of Voldemort and accidentally hit Annie in the struggle. Snail then pipes up and goes to hit Luke but is stopped by Chilly and Rashford. Voldemort walks up to Mason and throws the drink that was sitting next to him in his face and declared he was a fucking arsehole. I got up and smacked her across the face. This then brought the other two anti FBC clan over in my direction.
Punkie, Calmyourritas, Jessy, Suder and Chani all ran across to where they were and surrounded them. Voldemort got right in my face and called me a fucking skank who’s little club is full of whores.
With that Punkie grabbed hold of her and swung her round. Timo got scared and hid behind Kai for safety.

Punkie shouted at Voldemort and told her she was not invited and to do one. Voldemort laughed in her face and told her to go and sit back down as it didn’t concern her. Punkie said I don’t fucking think so and pulled her towards the door. Voldemort grabbed a sandwich from the buffet table and smeared it all over Jessys dress.
Then came the biggest FBC throwing of hands ever.
Calmyourritas took the vol au vents tray and threw it over the 3 witches. They were covered in pastry and various fillings. Lauren pulled Scuffed hair which made Dec cry and hug scuffed tight. He then took her away kissing her forehead.
Mrs Grealish walked over with Jack saying don’t get involved. Laura told Jack to leave her as these are her girls who need help.
Eden used her dancing skills to kick Voldemort out the door.
Irishgal dragged Voldermort out the door and threw her in the Alpaca field. Voldermort landed in the shit. The entire FBC laughed.
The other two were also thrown in the alpaca shit by Geraldine and Punkie.
Luke had run and got the security that were on the gate to come and get rid of the uninvited guests. They did the walk of shame while smelling delightful!
Snail ran after Annie and knew that he was completely fucked with all the boys.

Luke was comforting Jessy who’s dress had just been sandwiched. He said it didn’t matter and she could go into the house and change. Off they went together. They were gone ages 😉😉

As we were waiting for them, the rest of us started drinking heavily. Vodka shots, Sambuca, jagerbombs you name it we did it.

We all then thought of where we all sleeping that night. Chani said we are all in tents that were in the side field.

As we got more and more pissed, we became more amorous with our men 😂
Mensa and Tyrone were talking filth to each other and they didn’t care who heard. Laura had snuck under the table and was giving Jack a blow job. Punkie was explaining the joys of domination to a bemused Eden and Pebbles.

Jessy and Luke returned and did their first dance to the dirty dancing song (sorry it’s not starship!) Eden and Pebbles then got on the dance floor and showed everyone their moves. Which created a massive dance odd situation!
Dennis and Tabby were singing Tragedy 😂😂

Mason then pulled me out of the barn and said let’s find our tent. We found the tent and sat down on our sleeping bags. I joked if he wanted to play Uno. He said no but I can think of something else 😉 Ladies…. I GOT PORKED!!!! I won’t write all the smut from my experience but it was good 😊 10/10

I love taking Tramadol !! Bit disappointed our first time was in a tent but at least I got something eventually. Fucking pissed off Voldemort came along and started a fight!!

@jflurker93 you might get some memes out of this one!! Your reception was a blast!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

jflurker93

VIP Member
“STOP SEXUALISING MASON 😭

Proceeds to write a story about Mason fingering you into oblivion on the sofa to relieve you from uni stress

@Chani10 amazing recap bestie! ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
Sorry it’s taken me so long today. Work was a fucking nightmare and then one of my children needed taking somewhere 🤬
Right this one was harder to get into as I firstly started dreaming about eating all the cookies in a Tesco and refusing to pay for them but I did eventually get there! This is really long and has taken me ages to write but I didn’t want to miss anything out. It’s a long read and I’m sorry!

So the reception started with a live band and the barn covered in beautiful fairy lights. It looked fantastic. Everyone was chatting away.
Jessy came over to me and said thanks for coming even though I didn’t think you would. I said of course I would be there as you’re my bestie and no matter what has happened, I’m always there for you. We hugged it out. Jessy had changed into a shorter dress for her wedding dance and to party hard!

@Geraldine.20.jobs was with Chilly in the corner. I could see her hand was somewhere it shouldn’t have been in such a public space. I quickly turned away!!
Jack and Laura were dancing with Eden and Pebbles. Eden and John were showing them an easy dance to learn. Laura got it, Jack didn’t unsurprisingly.
Gina and Reece were talking to Scuffed and Dec about parenting and how their babies were getting on.
Dennis and Tabby were asking the band if they could sing a song for the newlyweds.
Kane was following Mensa around and was told to get away several times. Mensa was eventually saved by Tyrone. Kane kept loitering around the buffet waiting for girls to come over. Laylavd told him to do one as well.
Snail and Annie headed for the exit.
Irishgal and Gnasher were making their own cocktails and having a drinking competition. I’d Gnasher won, he ended up in bed with Irishgal (so so sorry!!)
DCL and Suder were talking lovingly to one another and dancing to the music while looking into each other’s eyes.
Timo and Punkie were with Kai and Chani. They were planning to go to Germany together.
Isanythingrealanymore and nellyloz sat at the makeshift bar trying to get Rashford and Lingards numbers. Dele was hovering nearby.
Pickford and Calmyourritas were downing shots and being very loud 😂
I was sat next to Mason and we chatted about what had happened blah blah. Eventually got to kissing each other (yes!) He was a great kisser!

Jessy and Luke were going to the dance floor to do their first dance. As they were then about to start. Snail and Annie walked back in. They had company though in the form of Voldemort and Dec’s ex Lauren.
Annie shouted that she knew all of the skanks of the FBC would be under one roof so she told Voldemort and Lauren where we would all be. They wanted revenge.

Voldemort walked up to Jessy and said she was here to say her piece. She walked to the band and grabbed a microphone accompanied by Lauren and Annie.
Voldemort started kicking off about how the FBC had ruined her, Lauren and Annie’s lives through being professional hoes 🤬🤬
Luke told them that was enough and to get out. They were not invited and nobody wanted them there. He took the microphone off of Voldemort and accidentally hit Annie in the struggle. Snail then pipes up and goes to hit Luke but is stopped by Chilly and Rashford. Voldemort walks up to Mason and throws the drink that was sitting next to him in his face and declared he was a fucking arsehole. I got up and smacked her across the face. This then brought the other two anti FBC clan over in my direction.
Punkie, Calmyourritas, Jessy, Suder and Chani all ran across to where they were and surrounded them. Voldemort got right in my face and called me a fucking skank who’s little club is full of whores.
With that Punkie grabbed hold of her and swung her round. Timo got scared and hid behind Kai for safety.

Punkie shouted at Voldemort and told her she was not invited and to do one. Voldemort laughed in her face and told her to go and sit back down as it didn’t concern her. Punkie said I don’t fucking think so and pulled her towards the door. Voldemort grabbed a sandwich from the buffet table and smeared it all over Jessys dress.
Then came the biggest FBC throwing of hands ever.
Calmyourritas took the vol au vents tray and threw it over the 3 witches. They were covered in pastry and various fillings. Lauren pulled Scuffed hair which made Dec cry and hug scuffed tight. He then took her away kissing her forehead.
Mrs Grealish walked over with Jack saying don’t get involved. Laura told Jack to leave her as these are her girls who need help.
Eden used her dancing skills to kick Voldemort out the door.
Irishgal dragged Voldermort out the door and threw her in the Alpaca field. Voldermort landed in the shit. The entire FBC laughed.
The other two were also thrown in the alpaca shit by Geraldine and Punkie.
Luke had run and got the security that were on the gate to come and get rid of the uninvited guests. They did the walk of shame while smelling delightful!
Snail ran after Annie and knew that he was completely fucked with all the boys.

Luke was comforting Jessy who’s dress had just been sandwiched. He said it didn’t matter and she could go into the house and change. Off they went together. They were gone ages 😉😉

As we were waiting for them, the rest of us started drinking heavily. Vodka shots, Sambuca, jagerbombs you name it we did it.

We all then thought of where we all sleeping that night. Chani said we are all in tents that were in the side field.

As we got more and more pissed, we became more amorous with our men 😂
Mensa and Tyrone were talking filth to each other and they didn’t care who heard. Laura had snuck under the table and was giving Jack a blow job. Punkie was explaining the joys of domination to a bemused Eden and Pebbles.

Jessy and Luke returned and did their first dance to the dirty dancing song (sorry it’s not starship!) Eden and Pebbles then got on the dance floor and showed everyone their moves. Which created a massive dance odd situation!
Dennis and Tabby were singing Tragedy 😂😂

Mason then pulled me out of the barn and said let’s find our tent. We found the tent and sat down on our sleeping bags. I joked if he wanted to play Uno. He said no but I can think of something else 😉 Ladies…. I GOT PORKED!!!! I won’t write all the smut from my experience but it was good 😊 10/10

I love taking Tramadol !! Bit disappointed our first time was in a tent but at least I got something eventually. Fucking pissed off Voldemort came along and started a fight!!

@jflurker93 you might get some memes out of this one!! Your reception was a blast!

Yay you finally got the Portsmouth pork

• Haha
Reactions: 15

laylavd

VIP Member
I also have an update on the failed video message crisis that will make everyone happy.
I investigated the nephew/Mason relationship last night and I think my colleague has got his Masons mixed up.
I saw a better screenshot of the messages last night and the contact was called 'Greeny' also apparently the nephew knows 'Mason' from being out and about in Knutsford etc. I think he knows Mason Greenwood not our Mason.
With this in mind I'm glad I didn't get a video message as I definitely wouldn't have appreciated it. 😅
Our Mason isn't rude or arrogant. I think we knew that anyway but wanted to pass on the updated facts. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
Ohhh there’s my bedtime reading sorted ❤
Bye for now all I’m off to find my very own Tyrone/Craig/Mason/any will do… actually heading to where footballers can often be found but my local team is Middlesbrough 🤦🏼‍♀️

411F22B7-A4B4-4485-96DF-D511A910C2A6.png

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Insert JG's face when asked about an encyclopedia because that's me right now :oops:
0EE7D1E2-4FAA-435F-85E0-C0F71942DDA4.jpeg

I am fucking dead following this. I think they must be even younger than I thought, I thought they were all like 13/14 but I honestly don’t think they’re even that old. The education system has a lot to answer for 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

jflurker93

VIP Member
Here you go, it’s not quite as saucy as the others. The scenario is definitely not appropriate but hey, Auntie’s have needs too ✌🏻

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
I am fucking dying one of them has just said that wet dreams aren’t sexualising because “oh so if you’ve had a wet dream about your brother or sister you’re wanting to have sex with them are you”

?????????

• Haha
  • Wow

GGina

VIP Member
Sorry I’ve been a bit quiet today. Just not feeling myself with work being stressful and coming on my period 😩😩
Me too, are we all syncing? The last thing poor Mason needs is the whole FBC ovulating at the same time. He'll have to go into hiding :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13