Mason Mount #25 Camping trip now exposed, Mason your nan's toaster might explode!

Who are more deluded?

• Tik tok teens

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Tumblr teens

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Both

Votes: 36 70.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by the lovely @keylimepie

Recap:

⚽ We started the thread talking about our babies. Boys, girls, dogs, cats, ...we love them but we also call them colourful names sometimes.
⚽ Our beloved mascot Dickboy scored 2 goals!! Glückwunsch, Timo. We hope @PunkRocker treated you well.
⚽ @jflurker93 made the best cover for the FBC's debut album. Is that the Grammy academy calling?
⚽ We agreed to let Mason visit the barber to freshen up the haircut and he seems to have done just that. Mason love, don't just lurk and talk to us. We do bite but with love.
⚽ Some members got the ick so we revisited some of our favourite Mason moments 🥵🥵🥵🥵
⚽ Bang drinks have a key lime pie flavour that @keylimepie will send to Mason to see if he gets the message 😉 Great find, @Rhi-I-Am
⚽ The England channel posted a Gogglebox style video with my baby Jadon, Craig, JG and Tammy. And a brief cameo from Mase, Spicy and Luke. More of this content, please.
⚽ We thought of the terrible possibility of Tattle disappearing and planned how we could find each other again. I'll be at Kai's house. Let that be our meeting point.
⚽ Masey boy is vaccinated. He really said "Covid? I don't know her" and we love that for him.
⚽ @Geraldine.20.jobs dreamed about Craig taking her to church. As @Smca53 had already mentioned, he's a religious boy. Bless me, Benjamin!
⚽ @keylimepie delighted us with more of her dreams. And many of us want cool dreams too. Without she who must not be named in them. Please and thank you.
⚽ We got more epic memes made by @jflurker93.
⚽ Plant based talk is forbidden.
⚽ Tommy T made a delicious Bavarian breakfast for @PunkRocker but it was Craig who featured in her dreams. New member of the harem? TBC.
⚽ Some of the FBC OHs are jealous of Mason. Oh well, boys. Tough life.
⚽ Also, no instahoes talk allowed.
⚽ Mason started against Hungary and looked HOT. Pebbles scored a very sexy goal. And Spicy got also sassy during his interview.
2420C2FF-951E-4C9B-BBAD-F0EE38AB63DB.jpeg

⚽ Tiktok teens found out about plant based and went rabid. Apparently, they hate white blondes and I only have one thing to say to them: 🖕🖕🖕
⚽ Mase wore another shocking outfit, probably styled by Carlotta. Operation changing Carlotta for Lotta (aka me) needs to start soon.
⚽ Tumblr teens hate us because we read and share their fanfics. They are kinda weird but according to them we are weird and they want to report us. Apparently we need to go pay our rent and stop sexualizing Mason 🤷‍♀️ Oh, to be a teen...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20211013-212751_Tumblr.jpg
Screenshot_20211013-213824_Tumblr.jpg

It truly shows how young they are if they don't understand by writing fiction they are still sexualising that person.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“STOP SEXUALISING MASON 😭

Proceeds to write a story about Mason fingering you into oblivion on the sofa to relieve you from uni stress

@Chani10 amazing recap bestie! ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Recap:

⚽ We started the thread talking about our babies. Boys, girls, dogs, cats, ...we love them but we also call them colourful names sometimes.
⚽ Our beloved mascot Dickboy scored 2 goals!! Glückwunsch, Timo. We hope @PunkRocker treated you well.
⚽ @jflurker93 made the best cover for the FBC's debut album. Is that the Grammy academy calling?
⚽ We agreed to let Mason visit the barber to freshen up the haircut and he seems to have done just that. Mason love, don't just lurk and talk to us. We do bite but with love.
⚽ Some members got the ick so we revisited some of our favourite Mason moments 🥵🥵🥵🥵
⚽ Bang drinks have a key lime pie flavour that @keylimepie will send to Mason to see if he gets the message 😉 Great find, @Rhi-I-Am
⚽ The England channel posted a Gogglebox style video with my baby Jadon, Craig, JG and Tammy. And a brief cameo from Mase, Spicy and Luke. More of this content, please.
⚽ We thought of the terrible possibility of Tattle disappearing and planned how we could find each other again. I'll be at Kai's house. Let that be our meeting point.
⚽ Masey boy is vaccinated. He really said "Covid? I don't know her" and we love that for him.
⚽ @Geraldine.20.jobs dreamed about Craig taking her to church. As @Smca53 had already mentioned, he's a religious boy. Bless me, Benjamin!
⚽ @keylimepie delighted us with more of her dreams. And many of us want cool dreams too. Without she who must not be named in them. Please and thank you.
⚽ Tommy T made a delicious Bavarian breakfast for @PunkRocker but it was Craig who featured in her dreams. New member of the harem? TBC.
⚽ Mason started against Hungary and looked HOT. Pebbles scored a very sexy goal. And Spicy got also sassy during his interview.
View attachment 809023
⚽ Tiktok teens found out about plant based and went rabid. Apparently, they hate white blondes and I only have one thing to say to them: 🖕🖕🖕
⚽ Mase wore another shocking outfit, probably styled by Carlotta. Operation changing Carlotta for Lotta (aka me) needs to start soon.
⚽ Tumblr teens hate us because we read and share their fanfics. They are kinda weird but according to them we are weird and they want to report us. Apparently we need to go pay our rent and stop sexualizing Mason 🤷‍♀️ Oh, to be a teen...
Great recap @Chani10 👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you @Chani10 for the amazing recap! What a turn this thread has taken. The tumblr teens will soon get bored and piss off when they realise how much bollocks we talk that isn’t actually about Mason and can’t keep up. I’m going to write about calling a Mason Daddy in a fanfic but THAT IS NOT ALLOWED TO HAPPEN IN THIS THREAD AS ITS SICK…..

❤ You all

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Chani10 thank you soo much for the new thread and the amazing recap! ❤

I don't know if you can add a poll now, but if possible it should have to be something like. Who are more deluded TikTok teens or Tumblr teens? Both?

I'm laughing so hard at the teens that I have tears running down my face.
I swear I forgot how much of an idiot teens can be. The writing a fic about Mase/Tink/whoever/ bleeping you in every possible position is not sexualising but saying I would sit on his face is...Also, it's fictional. Yeah, unlike us that duck Mason every night. Then people wonder why he can't play properly during the weekend. Girls, we need to let him rest; he doesn't have enough stamina for all of us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you @Chani10 for the new thread and excellent recap! They’ll stop talking about us on tattle soon as it’s nearly bedtime. It’s great we are going to be living rent free in their heads for a few days.
Hi Tumblr teens. When you get to our age, you’ll understand how stupid you all sound with the sexualising crap. Go grab a ribena and listen to Billie Eillish for your own sanity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
“STOP SEXUALISING MASON 😭

Proceeds to write a story about Mason fingering you into oblivion on the sofa to relieve you from uni stress

@Chani10 amazing recap bestie! ❤❤❤
CRYING. HOW DO THEY NOT SEE THIS? We literally talked about Mason having a Spiderman lunchbox the other day 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Recap:

View attachment 809023
Geniale zusammenfassung mein freund 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@Chani10 thank you soo much for the new thread and the amazing recap! ❤

I don't know if you can add a poll now, but if possible it should have to be something like. Who are more deluded TikTok teens or Tumblr teens? Both?

I'm laughing so hard at the teens that I have tears running down my face.
I swear I forgot how much of an idiot teens can be. The writing a fic about Mase/Tink/whoever/ bleeping you in every possible position is not sexualising but saying I would sit on his face is...Also, it's fictional. Yeah, unlike us that duck Mason every night. Then people wonder why he can't play properly during the weekend. Girls, we need to let him rest; he doesn't have enough stamina for all of us!
Will try to add the poll in a sec. Great idea!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.