Mason Mount #25 Camping trip now exposed, Mason your nan's toaster might explode!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This outfit is more like it Mason! 😍
#BinTheDiamonteCrosses

They’re the same pants from his portsmouth trip too, we love a sustainable boy 😉

Excuse my gutter mind but why am I drawn to the microphone in his hands and how he’s holding it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This outfit is more like it Mason! 😍
#BinTheDiamonteCrosses

They’re the same pants from his portsmouth trip too, we love a sustainable boy 😉

Yessss! Love a cargo trouser! He’s just like us with his boring canisters and recycling clothes ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve always been teased about my height and have been told by guys I’ve dated it’s put them off having someone taller then them 😳
I’m 5ft 11 - shorter guys are either terrified of me or weirdly obsessed - no inbetween!

You don’t want someone who’s so fragile anyway!! 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Pity it didn't remain unknown!! 🙈😂
😂😂 He looks so cute with his little ✌🏼aswell. I can’t excuse this one I’m afraid 😂

ETA - Furthermore, why has he paid her to style him and he’s worn it to the bloody barber?! Obviously she’s on some sort of pay per wear type scenario (I don’t know, probably 😉) but I’d be a bit fuming that he’s got it covered in hair now 😂

• Haha
😂😂 He looks so cute with his little ✌🏼aswell. I can’t excuse this one I’m afraid 😂

ETA - Furthermore, why has he paid her to style him and he’s worn it to the bloody barber?! Obviously she’s on some sort of pay per wear type scenario (I don’t know, probably 😉) but I’d be a bit fuming that he’s got it covered in hair now 😂
I love that that's where your mind went 😂 😂
I'm walking past really expensive stores and I've seen a couple of monstrosities that I'm sure Carlotta has her eye on 🙈
And maybe I bought another bag that I didn't need.

• Haha

Maybe he also thinks it's ugly but didn't want to offend her so he thought the best place to wear it would be to the barber! 😂 Perhaps he also contemplated a Little Phil dye job with an 'accidental' bleach spill but realised in the nick of time that it was an extreme measure and everyone would get the ick!

He does look cute with the ✌🏻 though. I kind of forgive the outfit just because of that 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe he also thinks it's ugly but didn't want to offend her so he thought the best place to wear it would be to the barber! 😂 Perhaps he also contemplated a Little Phil dye job with an 'accidental' bleach spill but realised in the nick of time that it was an extreme measure and everyone would get the ick!

He does look cute with the ✌🏻 though. I kind of forgive the outfit just because of that 🥰
I think you’re on to something there you know Punkie. Wear it but don’t give it too much limelight. Clever boy. If you cut the picture off below the neck I’m fully on board. The white t shirt is nice though and his trainers look okay. It’s just the juicy couture giving me the shivers.

I get told I’m ‘obnoxious’ when I flick the ✌🏼 sign. Evidently Mason does not agree with Mr E and would let me do it to my hearts content. Should I be flicking a peace sign at 32? Absolutely not. Will I continue because I’m a twit? Absolutely yes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think you’re on to something there you know Punkie. Wear it but don’t give it too much limelight. Clever boy. If you cut the picture off below the neck I’m fully on board. The white t shirt is nice though and his trainers look okay. It’s just the juicy couture giving me the shivers.

I get told I’m ‘obnoxious’ when I flick the ✌🏼 sign. Evidently Mason does not agree with Mr E and would let me do it to my hearts content. Should I be flicking a peace sign at 32? Absolutely not. Will I continue because I’m a twit? Absolutely yes.
Same here! I do it too and every time I’m I get told I’m not a WAG 🙄

Carlotta babe, give up the day job.

The hair in the main picture looks soooooo much better than the inserted snap. 🥰
Because he’s pushed it back!! I’ll keep saying it until he gets the message

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.