Mason Mount #25 Camping trip now exposed, Mason your nan's toaster might explode!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That really should have taken me longer than 2 mins to find and upload - but you know ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t even know you anymore 🤣 Remember that time way back in the day when I thought you wanted to bang Pennywise (wrong brother, it turned out) - I would have supported that, but 🧚 I’m going to have to dig deep (probably the wrong turn of phrase!)

You better stand by that!! I’ve seen too many good FBC members be swayed by ol’ 🧚 and his 🍆
Scout's honour! 🤚🏻
But if he creeps into my dreams again, I can't promise I won't enjoy it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Scout's honour! 🤚🏻
But if he creeps into my dreams again, I can't promise I won't enjoy it! 😂

That’s how it started with me and Kyle. I resisted at first, even stated I’d rather get banged by Roy Cropper. It was futile. Now I’m fully in love. You’ll be on the train by the end of the month! Choo choo!!

I see them most days- they go in my deleted folder and then get recovered before they permanently get deleted 🤣😂🤣 can’t risk the boys seeing them and getting all mardy with me 😏
Don’t know why I don’t save them myself, it’s just more exciting when you post them!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That’s how it started with me and Kyle. I resisted at first, even stated I’d rather get banged by Roy Cropper. It was futile. Now I’m fully in love. You’ll be on the train by the end of the month! Choo choo!!
Celebratory dance from Kyle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Don’t know why I don’t save them myself, it’s just more exciting when you post them!! 🤣
Don't judge me by your own low standards, lady! 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd take any of them right now to be quite honest :ROFLMAO: it's actually only been 5 months but...

Also I take trazodone at night which keeps gifting me with 'those' sort of dreams - but sadly not involving anyone I'd wish to be there!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd take any of them right now to be quite honest :ROFLMAO: it's actually only been 5 months but...

Also I take trazodone at night which keeps gifting me with 'those' sort of dreams - but sadly not involving anyone I'd wish to be there!
Is it worse than dreaming of Michael Myers at your patio door, holding a bloodied knife? 4am and I was proper freaked out when I woke up.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
ITS THE WEEKENDDDDDDD🥳🥳🥳🥳

FBC Playlist is a vibe on a friday (and every other day of the week)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I love that I'm reading your refusal to love poor Benjamin while listening to a guy screaming "I feel nothing for you" 🤷 your soundtrack.

And we are having vegan pizza for dinner 🤔 is that even legal?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.