Mason Mount #25 Camping trip now exposed, Mason your nan's toaster might explode!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait to rip mine off either and feel my nipples fall to my belly button 🤣🤣

Also… just read this whilst sat at my desk, bad move. Even if it isn’t that smutty.

Well this was a tease and a half!!!

Hope you’ve all put your euromillions on like the adults we are! Told Mr E if I win I’m not sharing it with him.

I got mine whilst buying crisps from Iceland and some bloke in front was perving on me and followed me out the shop 😑. He was about 10 years older and not attractive in the slightest. I deserve to win for experiencing that 🤣

Well this was a tease and a half!!!

I got mine whilst buying crisps from Iceland and some bloke in front was perving on me and followed me out the shop 😑. He was about 10 years older and not attractive in the slightest. I deserve to win for experiencing that 🤣
God I swear I didn’t click on that GIF. It was supposed to say I Have

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does he look even better with more facial hair and messy hair 🥵🥵🥵 Daddy is in serious danger of being knocked off my number one spot
What’s happening?! Do more people love Chilly than Mason now? Why?? I just don’t understand 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And can some explain the title to me?

Some tik tok teen said the plant based hoe wasn’t masons type because she’s white & blonde, so @keylimepie questioned them like how do you know what his type is, and the reply was something like ‘because I saw it on his nans toaster’ or something like that 🤣🤣

It gave us all a headache trying to read it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t even know you anymore 🤣 Remember that time way back in the day when I thought you wanted to bang Pennywise (wrong brother, it turned out) - I would have supported that, but 🧚 I’m going to have to dig deep (probably the wrong turn of phrase!)

It will be a cold day in hell before that happens! 😤😂
You better stand by that!! I’ve seen too many good FBC members be swayed by ol’ 🧚 and his 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I liked Tink before I even knew Mason existed, so... 😂😂
I’m just baffled how there’s so much 🧚 love flying around 🤣 Not judging though (and we all know why 😉) just trying to understand. As you were 💙

• Haha
Just got home from work, bra off, fluffy pjs on got a chinese on the way and I’ve found a 30 minute Reece interview 🥰🥰 what a perfect start to the weekend

• Heart
I shall never be swayed from my trio of mason DCL and John- I’m loyal if nothing else 😇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I shall never be swayed from my trio of mason DCL and John- I’m loyal if nothing else 😇
You certainly are loyal. And if you feel like you want to demonstrate that loyalty to John you know what you can do <insert hot pics here> 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.