Mason Mount #25 Camping trip now exposed, Mason your nan's toaster might explode!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Line-up is out and Mason doesn't start. Kai doesn't either. Craig does.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yeah that’s exactly what she does 😂😂😂

I feel a bit disappointed that they're actually all still signing them for her. When it's an actual shirt, maybe they don't remember her and it could be for herself but when it's blatant profiteering like that, it makes me mad!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She’s now liking my messages to her, probably trying to get my attention.

No, I don’t want it.
For £150 I want Mason to take me to Bagatelle in the Bentley… not a bleeping shirt I have no use for.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IS SHE HAVING A LAUGH

I didn’t want a shirt I was researching if she made enough money for me to quit my job and go live outside cobham in a tent for a few months

View attachment 813074
IS SHE HAVING A LAUGH

I didn’t want a shirt I was researching if she made enough money for me to quit my job and go live outside cobham in a tent for a few months

View attachment 813074
The duck, for that price I would go there get one myself, and telling her that stalking people is wrong.
She is proper mad, I really don't understand how security don't kick her out of there. You just have to look at their faces, they are bleeping tired of seeing her. If I was them I would tell her that I wasn't going to sign anything else. One thing is signing a couple of shirts, but getting numbers every single day...

The hair, this is not a drill. Fluffy back
Yeees!! We are winning today! We still need to bully him over that washbag, Trout bleeping bin it, but the hair is nearly perfect!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The duck, for that price I would go there get one myself, and telling her that stalking people is wrong.
She is proper mad, I really don't understand how security don't kick her out of there. You just have to look at their faces, they are bleeping tired of seeing her.

Yeees!! We are winning today! We still need to bully him over that washbag, Trout bleeping bin it, but the hair is perfect!
I’ll take the wash bag if we are getting fluffy g

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.