Mason Mount #18 We won’t sexualise you Mase, we just want a go on your comfortable looking face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah smithy from the bill- they have repeats of that on somewhere at the moment and he’s in it. He was in something before the bill but I can’t think what it was

the guy who plays him is Jodie Marsh’s cousin
I've been watching it on Drama 😂 also started watching Waterloo Road when he went into that. And Holby City. And Casualty 🙈🤣

Reactions: 1
I've been watching it on Drama 😂 also started watching Waterloo Road when he went into that. And Holby City. And Casualty 🙈🤣
Yes Drama channel that’s it, watched one with Cathy Beale in it the other day!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m leaving this here because it’s ✨TASTY✨

16B390D7-6F7B-44E6-81CE-ADC6C1515B4B.jpeg

No idea why the gif isn’t working and it’s just a pic 🙈 ffs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Bit of a random one but a policeman just knocked on my door. Thought for a moment that my FBC cover had been blown. Turns out my neighbour was burgled the other week. tit my pants momentarily that I was going to get carted off for over sexualising 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bit of a random one but a policeman just knocked on my door. Thought for a moment that my FBC cover had been blown. Turns out my neighbour was burgled the other week. tit my pants momentarily that I was going to get carted off for over sexualising 😂
This reminds me of when my neighbour went missing and police came to speak with us - turns out he was murdered! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 9
tit! We had a dead body rock up in the river near my house once. It was like CSI Miami in our street
We had forensics there for days ,I sat at the bedroom window watching all day! some guy murdered him over money and dumped his body- hense why he was missing.

he was a bit of a head tho! - we’ve moved since then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok I know this is obviously from Cl hoe’s Instagram but imagine this being you 😍😭

I saw this last night after crying laughing at the peppa pig tik toks.. and then when I saw this it put me in a bad mood and I went sleep in a huff 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.