Mason Mount #18 We won’t sexualise you Mase, we just want a go on your comfortable looking face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread, my favourite people ✨ Never did I think when I posted on thread 1 like yeah this guy is hot did I think we would end up here 🤣 but I’m so glad we did.

Firstly sending huge love and hugs to @calmyourritas - we’ve always got you 💙

Big welcome to @nellyloz123 😚

That was a hard poll, I went for the puffy coat because I love him in it and I went for the Prada jacket because I loved it and also to ~ manifest ~ him wearing it in public. But I also wanted to vote for the blue tracksuit 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She gonna be so far up her own ass, he just been named one of GQ best dressed for the boxing outfit.
I mean, at least we don't ask her if she's dating him or tell her to not steal our boyfriend. We just tell her she's tit at her job :ROFLMAO:
Sorry, I have a bias against stylists. It's not you Carlotta (well, sometimes it is), it's me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ, what does the rest of the list look like?!
My thoughts exactly!!

I liked his outfit though, I enjoy the shark jacket. But he was literally wearing all black and then a quirky jacket… not exactly pushing the boat was he 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen that scouse lad on TikTok - 'I don't do ifs, buts and maybes. I do absolutes!' 🤣

My thoughts exactly!!

I liked his outfit though, I enjoy the shark jacket. But he was literally wearing all black and then a quirky jacket… not exactly pushing the boat was he 😑
Yeh I actually don't hate this particular outfit so the timing of my current outburst is unfortunate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You lot kill me 🤣 honestly who knew two months ago I’d end up chatting to a bunch of strangers about some 22 year old hottie. You’re the people I didn’t know I needed in my life but I’m somehow stuck with you all and I loveeeee it🤣💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Spicy just scored!!
We need more shirtless pics to celebrate, Dec! Love ya.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just posting this for my girl @Suder34 💙 He’s been off my radar for a while but he’s back 🥵
This reminds me, my brother came round earlier to drop my dad off a load of city training gear he’d got off his mate. So it’s the training stuff that’s been WORN but washed.. with their numbers on!

Unfortunately nobody’s interesting (I said if it’s not Jack, John or Ruben I dont care) but he brought MENDY’s shorts… I said they need burning not letting in the house 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.