Mason Mount #18 We won’t sexualise you Mase, we just want a go on your comfortable looking face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mason when he checks this thread and see polls about his outfits.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This reminds me, my brother came round earlier to drop my dad off a load of city training gear he’d got off his mate. So it’s the training stuff that’s been WORN but washed.. with their numbers on!

Unfortunately nobody’s interesting (I said if it’s not Jack, John or Ruben I dont care) but he brought MENDY’s shorts… I said they need burning not letting in the house 🤢
Urgh. Thats pretty offensive that city are doing that

I've decided I think Noble is cute. I think it's because he reminds me of one of my first loves, Smithy from The Bill 🥰
Hahah smithy from the bill- they have repeats of that on somewhere at the moment and he’s in it. He was in something before the bill but I can’t think what it was

the guy who plays him is Jodie Marsh’s cousin

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hahah smithy from the bill- they have repeats of that on somewhere at the moment and he’s in it. He was in something before the bill but I can’t think what it was
He is still in Holby City (till it ends soon)
I've decided I think Noble is cute. I think it's because he reminds me of one of my first loves, Smithy from The Bill 🥰

Several good spankings, just to be sure
my mum met Noble once - he was driving out of the old Boleyn Grouhad not that long before it was demolished as she was going to the West Ham shop.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.