Mason Mount #18 We won’t sexualise you Mase, we just want a go on your comfortable looking face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started out on Hinch. Bloody woman is a menace to society! Then Harry and Meghan and now I’m at home here. Honestly these guys are the friendliest, nicest bunch of people I have ever met on the internet and who make reality more bearable when I am down and sad. I hope you enjoy it too ❤
The Hinch thread just makes me mad and puts me in a bad mood. I love this thread already 🥲. Thank you all for welcoming me with open arms ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
🙄I've just managed to make an absolute twit of myself, my shopping delivery turned up and as I was taking it into the hallway I turned too quickly, went stumbling down the hall into the radiator, my arse cheek is bleeping killing me. Luckily it was in front of grandad delivery driver and not the young hot viking lookalike one. I feel in need of some hot incoming smut to lessen this week's life embarrassment.😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder who gets the privilege to clean his house. I can’t imagine him doing any of it.
🙄I've just managed to make an absolute twit of myself, my shopping delivery turned up and as I was taking it into the hallway I turned too quickly, went stumbling down the hall into the radiator, my arse cheek is bleeping killing me. Luckily it was in front of grandad delivery driver and not the young hot viking lookalike one. I feel in need of some hot incoming smut to lessen this week's life embarrassment.😆
sorry this has killed me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My smut is not far off done 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ahh thanks for the thread title guys 💙 I feel so special! Great recap @keylimepie 👏🏼.

I feel I voted too quickly in my excitement and I now regret a decision slightly. Went for the blue tracksuit (because he looks heavenly) and was torn between the grey tracksuit, Gucci shirt and blue puffer. I went for the puffer because I want to wear it and now I wish I’d gone for the Gucci shirt 😭😭 him in a tracksuit gets me 🌊 aaallll day long though.

@jflurker93 that meme makes me actual laugh every time I see it!

• Haha
  • Heart
I’d clean his toilet with my tongue if it meant coming close to getting a sniff of his socks 😲

Those sliders would be getting thrown, along with the sunglasses from mykonos!
Hahahaha them Mykonos sunglasses were atrocious. Like something from the late 90’s/early 00’s

• Haha
  • Sick
This man 🤤 about 4 threads ago I was a firm 'No thank you, I have no time for his brotherly vibes' ✋🏻 now I don't recognise myself! 😂
Same he was strongly brotherzoned in the past. But then it’s almost as if he read our cries of thirst from the drought caused by Mason and DELIVERED 👏🏽

• Haha
Evening FBC 💙

@calmyourritas thanks for the new thread and epic title @Eden246 💙

Great recap @keylimepie and thanks for the mention - we are Covid free and long may it stay that way!

Welcome all new members! 💙

Could someone post the ‘So Daddy but so gentle’ tiktok please 🙏🙏 It’s been too long since I’ve seen it! 🥵

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.