Mason Mount #18 We won’t sexualise you Mase, we just want a go on your comfortable looking face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like we really didn't talk about the fact that little Mason is literally on display for half the vid at the time because it was Wet Wednesday and we were so overwhelmed
Not so little*
Fixed it for you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like we really didn't talk about the fact that little Mason is literally on display for half the vid at the time because it was Wet Wednesday and we were so overwhelmed
I am 100% happy to revisit the video to ensure my full attention and appreciation is given to Little Mase

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Excuse me - little Mason?! 😯
You better go and look at a few sock pics and think about what you've done!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m a Newcastle fan (Chelsea second obv) and It’s my dads birthday end of October when Newcastle play Chelsea and I’ve made it my job to be visiting that weekend (I live in Wales now) so I’m 100% using his birthday as an excuse to get tickets for us because I am such a great daughter*

*100% want to see Mase in the flesh in Lycra

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Many options are good. The blue tracksuit was a great moment but I'm a Prada witch 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
That's why I voted both!
Prada outfit was the first choice and then tracksuit.
I also liked the boxing outfit, it has grown on me, but the match attax video and his socks made the decision!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well I normally come on here to lurk on the Mrs Hinch thread but then I clicked on the “celebs” topic and seen a thread called footballers & wags and I never even thought about searching for a Mason thread and lo and behold there it was 🤣 but I am so glad it is a “rave” thread because he is 100% perfect 🤩 🤣
I started out on Hinch. Bloody woman is a menace to society! Then Harry and Meghan and now I’m at home here. Honestly these guys are the friendliest, nicest bunch of people I have ever met on the internet and who make reality more bearable when I am down and sad. I hope you enjoy it too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would hazard a guess at the cleaner 😂
I’d clean his toilet with my tongue if it meant coming close to getting a sniff of his socks 😲

Those sliders would be getting thrown, along with the sunglasses from mykonos!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.