Mason Mount #18 We won’t sexualise you Mase, we just want a go on your comfortable looking face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need to know @nellyloz123 , how did you find us? Were you searching Mason Mount nipple or how to fix electrolux washing machines?
Well I normally come on here to lurk on the Mrs Hinch thread but then I clicked on the “celebs” topic and seen a thread called footballers & wags and I never even thought about searching for a Mason thread and lo and behold there it was 🤣 but I am so glad it is a “rave” thread because he is 100% perfect 🤩 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Might treat myself to this to put on my desk for my return to work on monday.. might be able to blag it and say my nephew gave it me 👀 Even if it looks nothing like him!

18B62D23-99F2-4728-B4CE-FD4480C9FEE7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Recap of last thread
We may or may not have been over sexualising Mason. If you could drop by Mase and let us know it would be much appreciated 😘

TikTok teens got Daisy who played F1 on twitch banned because Mason is their boyfriend. We all clearly know that this is not the case and he is FBC property.

Mason has been called up for the October England camp much to our joy. We all know that the England Social Media team give us top notch content.

Talk of using captains armbands as a gag and tying us up made us all flustered. We weren’t sexualising though….

More songs have been added to the FBC playlist and @jflurker93 and @Geraldine.20.jobs shared their own Spotify MM songs for us all to enjoy.

@MrsGrealish gave us the smut we all wanted. We all hope you are okay and also @calmyourritas ❤

Lovely to see @Scuffed getting over Covid and @Suder34 back with us.

Several new members have joined our ranks. Welcome to you all 🤗 We hope your thirst is quenched here

Hope this is ok. Sorry if I’ve forgotten anything 🙈
Wonderful my darling 👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks for making the thread @calmyourritas I hope you feel better soon, we are here for you ❤❤
Love the title @Eden246 it really represents us! And great recap @keylimepie thanks to both of you too!!

That barber needs to disappear, if he goes around Mase's house now, we really will have to do something!

How does he know 😭😭

Since one of you posted him for the first time (sorry, can't remember who it was) I've been obsessed! Love his videos, they never fail to put a smile in my face!

From the last thread;
@MrsGrealish I hope you are feeling better now too. If you ever want to write again, we would love to read it. Your stories are amazing!

I'm happy that Mase has been called up, hopefully he will play! Regarding Tink, I wouldn't trust a word of what Southgate says, every time there is an excuse not to call up or start players he doesn't like. This happened with Grealish for months, he should have been called up waaay earlier, but it waws just excuse after excuse, and now there are times when I really think he starts him because of his price tag and public opinion. Also don't understand why neither Greenwood nor Bellingham are on the squad.

I can't really be happy about my NT, as fcking Alonso is on the list :sick::mad:

Also, welcome new members! Hope you have a good time here!

Adding the boxing video with Decs so we can sexualise admire him

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I seen a Tik Tok today that was full of clips that looked to be from Chloe’s Instagram stories (sorry, not sure if I am allowed to say that name here?!) and so many of them were tagged in places in Newcastle. (I’m from near where she is) and now I’m thinking omg I could have been sat in one of them places at the same time and never known…. 💔

Reactions: 1
Thanks for making the thread @calmyourritas I hope you feel better soon, we are here for you ❤❤
Love the title @Eden246 it really represents us! And great recap @keylimepie thanks to both of you too!!

That barber needs to disappear, if he goes around Mase's house now, we really will have to do something!

Since one of you posted him for the first time (sorry, can't remember who it was) I've been obsessed! Love his videos, they never fail to put a smile in my face!

From the last thread;
@MrsGrealish I hope you are feeling better now too. If you ever want to write again, we would love to read it. Your stories are amazing!

I'm happy that Mase has been called up, hopefully he will play! Regarding Tink, I wouldn't trust a word of what Southgate says, every time there is an excuse not to call up or start players he doesn't like. This happened with Grealish for months, he should have been called up waaay earlier, but it waws just excuse after excuse, and now there are times when I really think he starts him because of his price tag and public opinion. Also don't understand why neither Greenwood nor Bellingham are on the squad.

I can't really be happy about my NT, as fcking Alonso is on the list :sick::mad:

Also, welcome new members! Hope you have a good time here!

Adding the boxing video with Decs so we can sexualise admire him

It’s the chewing the chewing gum for me 💦 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mr TT is currently playing Fifa against a friend.
I am rooting for the friend (who I have never met) purely because he chose to play as England and I keep hearing “Mount! Rice!”
Mr TT deserves to lose purely for not playing as Daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I seen a Tik Tok today that was full of clips that looked to be from Chloe’s Instagram stories (sorry, not sure if I am allowed to say that name here?!) and so many of them were tagged in places in Newcastle. (I’m from near where she is) and now I’m thinking omg I could have been sat in one of them places at the same time and never known…. 💔
If you run into her, call her cl hoe from me. 😂😂😂👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only if you refer to her as Cl hoe or She Who Must Not Be Named 👍🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.