Mason Mount #18 We won’t sexualise you Mase, we just want a go on your comfortable looking face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for making the thread @calmyourritas I hope you feel better soon, we are here for you ❤❤
Love the title @Eden246 it really represents us! And great recap @keylimepie thanks to both of you too!!

That barber needs to disappear, if he goes around Mase's house now, we really will have to do something!

Since one of you posted him for the first time (sorry, can't remember who it was) I've been obsessed! Love his videos, they never fail to put a smile in my face!

From the last thread;
@MrsGrealish I hope you are feeling better now too. If you ever want to write again, we would love to read it. Your stories are amazing!

I'm happy that Mase has been called up, hopefully he will play! Regarding Tink, I wouldn't trust a word of what Southgate says, every time there is an excuse not to call up or start players he doesn't like. This happened with Grealish for months, he should have been called up waaay earlier, but it waws just excuse after excuse, and now there are times when I really think he starts him because of his price tag and public opinion. Also don't understand why neither Greenwood nor Bellingham are on the squad.

I can't really be happy about my NT, as fcking Alonso is on the list :sick::mad:

Also, welcome new members! Hope you have a good time here!

Adding the boxing video with Decs so we can sexualise admire him

The press have said Ole was pushing for Greenwood to not be selected. Southgate denied that but he wouldn’t want to to admit that.

Reactions: 1
I seen a Tik Tok today that was full of clips that looked to be from Chloe’s Instagram stories (sorry, not sure if I am allowed to say that name here?!) and so many of them were tagged in places in Newcastle. (I’m from near where she is) and now I’m thinking omg I could have been sat in one of them places at the same time and never known…. 💔
BAB127DB-EE8B-44E0-AC7B-6CAA24DF1E18.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Many options are good. The blue tracksuit was a great moment but I'm a Prada witch 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I voted gucci holiday shirt …. I didn’t realise i got two votes until it was too late 🥲

Also, the voldemort meme will forever be uploaded when nobhead is mentioned 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just voted and obviously sexy Prada outfit is number one in my eyes
Was then a toss up between the tracksuits and I only went and bloody equalised the votes by picking grey!
The blue one wins it for me purely because it was the same day as this work of art :love::love::love:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.