Married at first sight UK S6 #7 Definitely Contains product placement. May even contain programme content. Be kind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After forensic examination, I deduce that her eye makeup was changed, possibly by a professional. On the series, she made the common mistake of using huge fake eyelashes to try to make her pin eyes look larger, but it had the opposite effect.

On Afters, her eyelashes looked smaller and more natural and she also had more bottom eyeliner to give definition. This made her eyes look larger, therefore she looked different. I don't think any other "work" was done.
Nice one. I thought she'd had a nose job.

Thoughts on frankie & maryilese?!?

If the reunion was filmed in August then that's still 3 months ago and a lot has probably happened since.

I do think the preview made it look like Luke and Morag were on the rocks but probably weren't.

Reactions: 6
If the reunion was filmed in August then that's still 3 months ago and a lot has probably happened since.

I do think the preview made it look like Luke and Morag were on the rocks but probably weren't.
The cliffhangers and previews always made us think Marilyse had escaped and she didn't find her spine either. 2022 we'll have the headline he's killed her, the kids and then himself.

He's vile.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Be interesting to see whose still together at the reunion when they've actually had a chance to live in the real world.

Reactions: 12
Be interesting to see whose still together at the reunion when they've actually had a chance to live in the real world.
Am I a witch for secretly hoping Adam's done one from his single white female. She could then junp off the sofa and blast out 'if I could turn back time '

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just catching up on the last episode. Don’t know if it’s been said - is Morags mum not just Debbie from TOWIE recycled 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm very much looking forward to the reunion tonight. Bring the bantz here people of tattle, thankingyou

Reactions: 9
Can someone post what happened in the final and mark it with a spoiler tag? It probably sounds really sad. But after Thursdays duck up, I had my dog put to sleep Friday morning so didn’t watch the final. We used to cuddle up and eat snacks together during MAFS as she was basically on palliative care and it was our thing during her last few weeks. I can’t bring myself to watch it without her. I know that sounds really silly and maybe odd.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Can someone post what happened in the final and mark it with a spoiler tag? It probably sounds really sad. But after Thursdays duck up, I had my dog put to sleep Friday morning so didn’t watch the final. We used to cuddle up and eat snacks together during MAFS as she was basically on palliative care and it was our thing during her last few weeks. I can’t bring myself to watch it without her. I know that sounds really silly and maybe odd.
So sorry for your loss ❤❤
honestly nothing really happened, all the couples stayed together and it was very boring. I think tonight’s reunion episode will show more about who’s actually together or not

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Everyone stayed together, Adam proposed to Tayah.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sorry to hear about your doggie @SonicTheSpikeyThing 😢 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It doesn’t sound silly at all ❤ So very sorry to hear about your dog 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.