Married at first sight UK S6 #7 Definitely Contains product placement. May even contain programme content. Be kind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest shock of the series for me is that Tayah set herself up as a makeup artist. Search back through her Insta to 29 November 2019 for this

tayahvictoria TAYAH VICTORIA MAKEUP #makeup #makeupoftheday #chanelmakeup #makeupartist

The last post on her other makeup account was August last year.
Makeup By Tayah Victoria

Health/Beauty
Freelance makeup artist based in Hertfordshire/London. DM or email (redacted) @gmail.com for bookings 💄👄 personal page

I don't know how to link, but it's all there on her main page to follow back.
I've been practicing her natural night out tips for going out tonight

EGCNs5lW4AAn86R.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Please can someone make a meme of Luke’s dog?!! It summed up how we all feeling about this show/their relationship!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Luke’s Mum and dog were the best bits of the show.

She looks so different but I couldn't pin point what she's had done (prob a lot 🤣)
Morag had a story on Thursday night where she was whinging that her Botox was wearing off.

Reactions: 12
I didn't end up watching the final episodes, but I gather they all reaffirmed their vows? While I think that's a terrible decision in several cases, I'm not that surprised.

At the final dinner party, it did seem like the couples (egged on by the producers or whoever wrote those cards with questions) had turned it into a competition of whose relationship was strongest. So, yeah, I'm not surprised that all of them wanted to get over the finish line.

Reactions: 16
She looks so different but I couldn't pin point what she's had done (prob a lot 🤣)
I noticed that she'd re-bleached her hair - the dark roots were gone. Luke would do well to be gone too, she's dreadful and they're a crappy mismatch.

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker, new member. On hols for the last week but have kept up to speed through these excellent threads. Sounds like I didn’t miss much!

Thanks to those who suffered so greatly x

Reactions: 8
Sooooooo we know it was a complete tit show we encountered on Thursday night. I joked that E4 would pay for a gastric band for the amount of shite I ate!!

Just got up off the sofa and shook my throw. FML thought eh why is there a ball of poo. I thought wow did I have a poo during all those ads 🤣🤣🤣

Turns out it was a melted malteser 🤣🤣🤣🤣 all the furious typing on the thread and a stray malteser didn't make it to my mouth 😂😂😂😂😂

Billing E4 for my gastric band and sofa clean 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I the only one thinking Luke and Morag could make it? The clips of Monday's show didn't look hopeful but I thought if you take her away from her friends who are clearly toxic, it might/could actually work.

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one thinking Luke and Morag could make it? The clips of Monday's show didn't look hopeful but I thought if you take her away from her friends who are clearly toxic, it might/could actually work.
She put a couple of photos on insta of them in the Lake District yesterday so I think they probably are. I don’t reckon they’ll last long term but I think they’ll stay together for a while at least

Reactions: 11
After forensic examination, I deduce that her eye makeup was changed, possibly by a professional. On the series, she made the common mistake of using huge fake eyelashes to try to make her pin eyes look larger, but it had the opposite effect.

On Afters, her eyelashes looked smaller and more natural and she also had more bottom eyeliner to give definition. This made her eyes look larger, therefore she looked different. I don't think any other "work" was done.

Reactions: 14
no way …

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Luke, Marilyse, Bob and Megan watched the boxing match last night in Manchester. Bob and Uke have wasted no time in setting up accounts for Cameo! (They record personalised, paid birthday greetings!)

• Haha
  • Wow
She put a couple of photos on insta of them in the Lake District yesterday so I think they probably are. I don’t reckon they’ll last long term but I think they’ll stay together for a while at least
See I'm confused by this. She posted those pictures of them in the lakes yesterday but Luke and some of the others were at a boxing match last night and no Morag to be seen. I don't think they're still together

I think there’s issues with NDAs and
See I'm confused by this. She posted those pictures of them in the lakes yesterday but Luke and some of the others were at a boxing match last night and no Morag to be seen. I don't think they're still together
I think there’s issues with NDAs and exclusivity so they have to keep it a mystery as to whether they’re together or not, especially before the reunion show. I’m sure it will all will come out this week.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.