Married at first sight UK S6 #7 Definitely Contains product placement. May even contain programme content. Be kind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they put Matt next to Morag on afters in the hope he’ll get pissed and roll his eyes at her again?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OK so Adam is a bodybuilder?

Having a partner as a bodybuilder is a bleeping nightmare. 4 hours in the gym everyday, talking about the gym, being hungry, eating loads constantly, bad farts. Good luck hun

They are engaged with no real life experience it’s actually hilarious. Imagine a few weeks just working coming home no TV, fame or Instagram madness. Absolutely delusional.

Attachments

Reactions: 29
I feel like Luke is going to have a change of heart and mind come the reunion on Monday and Morag will use this to her advantage and be like oh he has changed, he doesn’t want to be with me... and act all wounded and victimised without realising Luke is about six weeks late in the penny dropping and she never deserved him in the first place

Reactions: 26
I’ve never felt more single and alone than I do now
That’s what Luke said! :LOL:

Honestly, what a load of crap, no action at all and Tayah looking like Carol Vorderman’s nan. Can’t wait for the Aussie one now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s what Luke said! :LOL:

Honestly, what a load of crap, no action at all and Tayah looking like Carol Vorderman’s nan. Can’t wait for the Aussie one now.
I’m up to episode 19 of MAFS Oz season 8 - it’s so much better than the UK one

Reactions: 3
Can't believe cheek of Morag describing Luke as an unwanted 'project ' and he was still all happy with her ffs he should've pushed her in lake!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same can be said for Tayah's mother who was always a fan of Adam then started to have doubts the moment Tayah said she was moving to Doncaster.
To be fair to Tayah's mum she was pretty much against it all from the get go and her only positive note was seeing how happy they were on the home visit. That is different to Matt though, he is nearly 40 and the reasoning was flimsy. Tayah's mum on the other hand has just had Tayah come back from down under after a break up and a miscarriage and go straight on this tit show so I think she deserves more slack for being unhappy about it.

Reactions: 30
Has she no friends - I went out once and hadn't blended correctly under the jaw line and my mates spent the entire nite slagging me (after it was fixed)
Edit to say they said it as it looked bad and didn't want anyone else to notice it - OK between mates to rip the piss out of each other and id tell one if them if it was other way round
Thats when you know its a true friend though !!

Omg I’m wetting myself 😭 sounds like Tom Hardy doing Ron and Reg Kray looooool
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Haha, you are hilarious. I didn't watch last night after coming across the spoilers on Thursday. Just caught up here. I definitely didn't miss anything by not watching. This series has been dire, really awful. Here's hoping any future series will be better, but that's not going to be hard. 😁

Reactions: 10
I’m watching the after show for my sins…

Morag being surprised that the shot is real alcohol… is there an ounce of comment sense in that woman?

Reactions: 4
The biggest shock of the series for me is that Tayah set herself up as a makeup artist. Search back through her Insta to 29 November 2019 for this

tayahvictoria TAYAH VICTORIA MAKEUP #makeup #makeupoftheday #chanelmakeup #makeupartist

The last post on her other makeup account was August last year.
Makeup By Tayah Victoria

Health/Beauty
Freelance makeup artist based in Hertfordshire/London. DM or email (redacted) @gmail.com for bookings 💄👄 personal page

I don't know how to link, but it's all there on her main page to follow back.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm catching up now. What the actual duck is Tayah wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The biggest shock of the series for me is that Tayah set herself up as a makeup artist. Search back through her Insta to 29 November 2019 for this

tayahvictoria TAYAH VICTORIA MAKEUP #makeup #makeupoftheday #chanelmakeup #makeupartist

The last post on her other makeup account was August last year.
Makeup By Tayah Victoria

Health/Beauty
Freelance makeup artist based in Hertfordshire/London. DM or email (redacted) @gmail.com for bookings 💄👄 personal page

I don't know how to link, but it's all there on her main page to follow back.
Who the hell would like to have make up advice from Lily Savage?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to laugh at Adam screen recording himself following Taya to “show people” after they questioned why he wasn’t. What a sad sack

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching the Afters show. Has Morag had cosmetic work done in between final of MAFS and recording this!?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.