Married at first sight UK S6 #7 Definitely Contains product placement. May even contain programme content. Be kind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also today, Morag in the DM claiming the producers "pressured" her into telling Amy about Josh DMing her...

How did the producers know though, HONAYYYYY?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello all, I’ve just binge watched this whole season and I only started it on Friday evening. I haven’t left the house all weekend and my boyfriend asked if I was ever going to move from the sofa again.

Have absolutely loved reading along these threads as I’ve watched… your commentaries have had me in stitches night they aired the wrong episode had me howling!

Anyway I’ve just finished the reunion!

Dan and Matt - dullsville. Don’t give a shite where they ended up living but I guarantee it was somewhere near the sea.
Amy and Josh - yes he was a (fit) dick but Amy was a horror and no one ever pulled her up on it. Knew they wouldn’t last. Hated her piping up to Luke at the end too.
Franky and Marilese - absolute creep, glad she’s seen sense now. So many red flags.
Megan and Bob - couldn’t stand her. Felt sorry for him.
Tayah and Adam - boring boring boring. I liked him at the start but he turned pretty meh. Morag and Luke - she was horrific the entire way through and treated him terribly. Hope he finds a nice girl - was so pleased he stood up to her in the end.
Alexis and Jordan - she loved herself and couldn’t cope with the fact that Ant didn’t wanna shag her. He gives me serial killer vibes. (Sorry for saying the v word).
Ant and Nikita - he was fit but boring. She’s a little divvy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Josh and Ant look like a set of cunts. Use to like them but they think they are something now.

Reactions: 6
New thread on the offchance there's much more to say

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.