Married at first sight UK S6 #7 Definitely Contains product placement. May even contain programme content. Be kind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone please tell me where I can watch episode 17 and onwards! I’m obsessed with it and I can’t find it on sky anywhere. It’s driving me mad!!

Can someone post what happened in the final and mark it with a spoiler tag? It probably sounds really sad. But after Thursdays duck up, I had my dog put to sleep Friday morning so didn’t watch the final. We used to cuddle up and eat snacks together during MAFS as she was basically on palliative care and it was our thing during her last few weeks. I can’t bring myself to watch it without her. I know that sounds really silly and maybe odd.
Oh no I’m sorry @SonicTheSpikeyThing ❤

I hope Instagram stays down until after 10pm just to piss Adam off after his rage posts on Thursday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oooh to the spoilers! Looking forward to tonight's episode!
After Thursday nights tit show, I was out on Friday night and haven't caught up with that episode... so I just read the spoilers instead. Am ready for tonights installment! Cheers everyone *raises a glass of Tesco's prosecco!*

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God I’m knackered after MAFS Aus - I need a rest break before this starts 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oooh to the spoilers! Looking forward to tonight's episode!
After Thursday nights tit show, I was out on Friday night and haven't caught up with that episode... so I just read the spoilers instead. Am ready for tonights installment! Cheers everyone *raises a glass of Tesco's prosecco!*
Pour a seccers for me ladies I’ll see you in half an hour

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.