Married at first sight UK S6 #7 Definitely Contains product placement. May even contain programme content. Be kind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me why I can’t watch the episode from Thursday that was cancelled. Thought it went out on Friday but can’t find it on catch up

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me why I can’t watch the episode from Thursday that was cancelled. Thought it went out on Friday but can’t find it on catch up
I've got a bit behind on threads here as been watching on catch up not nightly... I am having the same issue .... I can see it on the planner but I can't click on it and watch .. it's really wierd ?

From the DM article, Mel apparently says that it's"disrepectful" of Luke to have ghosted her and Paul says that it is only one side of the story.

I'm so annoyed with the experts and their treatment of Luke. Morag was disrespectful to Luke throughout the process and Mel doesn't say a word, but Luke ghosting the toxic witch is disrespectful?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just catching up on the last episode. Don’t know if it’s been said - is Morags mum not just Debbie from TOWIE recycled 🤣
I thought the exact same thing 😂

What’s the deal with Meg and Bob? People keep asking them if they’re now in a relationship. What’s made people think that?

Apparently Luke just ghosted Morag after the experiment!
Mirror Article
Hmmm, how could that be the case if she has pics of them post experiment and at the Lake District though?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I thought the exact same thing 😂

What’s the deal with Meg and Bob? People keep asking them if they’re now in a relationship. What’s made people think that?

Hmmm, how could that be the case if she has pics of them post experiment and at the Lake District though?
Because she has to throw people off the scent.
Also, tonight’s episode was filmed about 6 weeks ago. A lot might have changed.

Reactions: 4
Because she has to throw people off the scent.
Also, tonight’s episode was filmed about 6 weeks ago. A lot might have changed.
No I get that but she said in the interview that she was ghosted as soon as the experiment ended which doesn’t add up

How do we know the lake distract trip didn’t happen during the show but it wasn’t shown. Can’t wait for the reunion show later, got myself a box of forrero rocher to snack on and told my husband he’s not allowed in the same room as me because he asks me 100 times why I’m watching this shite. e4 better not duck up again and show the final episode 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How do we know the lake distract trip didn’t happen during the show but it wasn’t shown. Can’t wait for the reunion show later, got myself a box of forrero rocher to snack on and told my husband he’s not allowed in the same room as me because he asks me 100 times why I’m watching this shite. e4 better not duck up again and show the final episode 🙄
I just gave my husband the same warning for thr same reasons 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right MAFS fam what's the itinerary for tonight I'm completely disorientated 😂😂😂

After Malteser poo gate and cleaning the sofa covers again today I'm a bit lost 😂😂 also found heap load of crisp bits under the sofa seat. I really must have been fuming on that Thursday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I made a separate thread for Married At First Sight Australia, Season 8, which starts on E4 tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'd kinda like that to happen as for some reason I can't watch the last episode..... it didn't record.... if you go to catch up or whatever you call it on More 4 it's not there.... might scroll back through thread to see what happened though know what happened with Adam and Tayah as was on Insta !

I'd kinda like that to happen as for some reason I can't watch the last episode..... it didn't record.... if you go to catch up or whatever you call it on More 4 it's not there.... might scroll back through thread to see what happened though know what happened with Adam and Tayah as was on Insta !
Don’t bother it was tit, I would just read the spoilers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
thank you - tbf it's all been pretty tit but I've still watched it....... looking forward to the Aussie one tonight...... always seems more interesting !
Yeah I’m waiting for that to start now too and I prefer that one too. Just hope that the contestants aren’t going to start going in for only the fame, as it’s become so popular now.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.