Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mynamesabbb

How has Luke been made into the bad guy when he was constantly pushed down and he’s finally snapped, I don’t blame him? Morag did absolutely NOTHING and wasn’t vulnerable at all she was a massive c*nt

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Now I get it

VIP Member
Bet Amy practiced that "check out of apartment and checked out of relationship" speech in the mirror a few times 😜🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 47

eeeee1

Chatty Member
You didn’t hear it from me but word on the street is that lovely Dan and Matt have gotten married for real!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

fxckmanet

Chatty Member
I think the fella in charge of putting the programmes on at Channel 4 has got a new job at Facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Ceecee3

yeah I hate to say this as it’s not very feminist but I think if blokes kicked off like that, the experts would have much lower tolerance. Same with Megan’s rudeness
I thought it was outrageous that they never addressed how aggressive Amy was to Josh. Yes, he's a big guy, bigger and taller than her, but is it acceptable to throw things at him? If the roles were reversed....
I mean they were very quick to point out Franky's behaviour but when Josh said Amy had mood swings and felt uncomfortable, the experts just glazed over it.

• Heart

stacelou85

Chatty Member
Maz.... my kids says he's the best man I've been with!
.... she must have been with some major cunts then.

• Haha

Irena

I'd also like to know what he said.

I still think that Morag answering she needed a glass of wine to go near him, is one of the worst things I've heard anyone say about someone else in this kind of situation. I don't know how they allowed it to be aired.

It's damaging and hurtful to Luke and it's irresponsible to imply that it's the done thing to have sex with someone when you're under the influence, when you wouldn't normally. She's such a stupid, messed up woman and the producers really need to take a good hard look at their editing and what they choose to put out.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Suprised Morag's mess of a mate doesn't come flying in with her two pence. Luke needs to finish this with 'and it's genuinely you fucking idiot!'.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Clovis

VIP Member
Luke will be getting so much pussy back home in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch or wherever he lives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Posy Parker

Screenshot_20211001_212229.jpg

Even the little dog looks depressed about the thought of Morag entering their life. Dump her ass Luke!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

mynamesabbb

I’m on Josh side anyway we all seen how aggressive Amy was on TV, imagine her psycho ways behind closed doors

• Heart
Reactions: 36