Married at first sight UK S6 #7 Definitely Contains product placement. May even contain programme content. Be kind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this episode doesn’t appear tonight I’ll be fuming at E4 but also at myself for being played twice. Need to speak my troof.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if this Fred will be used up in 24 hours like my Fred was! NGL, Still low key raging about that, peeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if this Fred will be used up in 24 hours like my Fred was! NGL, Still low key raging about that, peeps.
Aww babe it might not of lasted long but it was one to remember with all the drama. Thread 6 gone but not forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can’t wait for Monday already lol .. we already know dick head it contains product placement we got told plenty of times last night

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.