Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fatty11

Chatty Member
The girl I know, Adrienne, is getting married tonight. Irl she’s a wannabe ‘influencer’ so probably only doing it for the attention and followers. Very interested to see it all unfold though.
The man she is marrying is a hunk, no doubt they won’t last none of them do 😂😂

Reactions: 4

Silverspin

do I literally google bottom surgery? noting awful came up for me and Im dissapointed
add a qualifier like mtf / ftm , "male to female" , "female to male" or you could be super daring and say phalloplasty or vaginoplasty but bear in mind there is no coming back and choose which one you look up carefully cause the "ftm" does involve peeling off a big sleeve strip of skin and muscle usually from the forearm but sometimes a part of the leg to make some gear out of

Reactions: 3

Boohoo.com

Laura posted a before and after of herself on insta the other day. The before was pre all the fillers. She looks like a completely different person, I wouldn't have known it was her.
---

This particular spoiler was posted yesterday, several times.
No, a spoiler was posted that he has had a fall out, it wasn't known who it was.

Fatty11

Chatty Member
This isn’t anything new, the Australian one leak who is couples up with who etc before it even airs. They need to stop letting the daily mail gain access to the shows participants.

Howdy

VIP Member
The subtitles showed the question as one of the strongest couples.
Nah they're wrong
---
Her faces really confuses me, it just doesn’t sit right 🤣 has she had something done to her eyes?
Her eyes look wonky. Whenever I look at her I think whatever she's had done just doesn't look right.
---
Someone needs to come for Laura because she is massively faking this relationship with Arthur
I just don't see them having chemistry at all.

Last edited: