Married at First Sight UK #8 Your targeted ads are going to be wild!! - No spoilers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you were.

There are many people in the friend zone.
GeorgeS will call you out in French.
This is the longest Ella has gone without intimacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
LOL at tiny Thomas

Please ignore my TV…the only lines I get up to on a Thursday night 😘 #ihaveachiiiiild

IMG_0081.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Still ill after someone said jj looks like ian Huntley. Much laughter and horror in the nutter house

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Wow Brad is seriously bad news, he has no self awareness to not be embarrassed by the things he’s saying

Reactions: 34
Brad - the journey of love is up and down - rollercoaster

Is it tho Brad?? Is it really??? Toxic chump

Reactions: 24
Erica did sound like a bit braggy and it did come across as a snide remark about the other couples not being loved up. She will have seen the show before and known not everyone gets loved up. But Tashas reaction was too extra. If Tasha is happy with Paul then she shoulndt care what the smug scot thinks

Reactions: 51
FFS 😂😂

Seriously though, has she been a head to Tasha off camera or something?! Because her reaction feels so out of left field. Very odd.
This is why I can’t get into this season (although still watch it) it’s so edited that it feels like things just happen off camera and we’re here to watch them all talk about it

Reactions: 23
Or does Tasha fancy Jordan? Maybe Erica is a cow off camera. Let’s hope we find out. Where is GeorgeS to find out when we need him???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ella’s boobs and lips look really painful, the skin is really being stretched to its limit!

Offft Tasha and Erica are gonna fight. Although if someone shushed me like that…

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.