Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
I caught part of Erica’s live earlier and she mentioned that there is some sort of contractual obligation/fine of £10,000 if the contestants are found to be leaking storylines. I can’t make my mind up on who it is, assuming it is just one person
whoever has £10,000 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

wordzalad

VIP Member
I hate girls who call other girls stuck up just because they’re threatened by their looks, it’s so lazy. I think Erica was being over confident because she felt like Tasha had a problem from the get go (which she did) and she didn’t want to seem weak. I also think that Tasha behaved so appallingly because maybe Erica has previously been Paul’s type or one of his exs looks like her. She also HATES that Erica is confident in her match, for whatever reason (she’s a jealous bitch). Squaring up to another girl will never not be trashy!
Yeah I thought maybe Paul’s said Erica and Jordan are a good looking couple and like any insecure girl Tasha has taken It personally

SaLou

VIP Member
Anyone listened to Ella on the Saving Grace podcast? If so, thoughts?!
Watching it at the moment. She's coming across better than on the show. I'm not even half way through and she's already made a few comments putting herself down lookswise, so she seems quite insecure.

Edit- I agree with what she said about Nathaniel and the whole pansexual thing and about him keep choosing to stay.

Last edited:

Howdy

VIP Member
so, forgive me if im being naive this is my first series, but it isnt an actual legal marriage? Because i dont think you can get divorced in the uk until you have been married for a year?!
they're not legally binding

Chez300

VIP Member
Watching behind, I forgot there was more weddings 😫. The episodes are only 1 hour long we don’t need more couples!

Beth1980

VIP Member
I kind of said it last week but again there is no natural flow it just seems like when soaps do block storylines, they are wanting to follow the Australian version but are still lacking. It maybe due to only having an hour slot etc but it ends up viewers don't really care or buy into the drama.
Re Luke and others in a similar situation it must be hard if they can't give their side until after a certain point when things are being leaked in advanced.