Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fatty11

Chatty Member
This series out of all three they’ve done in this format is more like the Aussie one than I’ve seen previously, I preferred last years series personally 😭

Reactions: 4

Trixxx

VIP Member
Shona did mention on her Insta on Weds night that there was something off camera that led to all this.
That makes sense. It was obviously all kicking off with Porsha and Peggy etc at the dinner party, so we didn't see much of Brad and Shona - obviously we all saw the way he was with her, but they seemed happy enough for them to carry on until suddenly they weren't. I'm not surprised that something else happened that we haven't seen.

flutternutter

VIP Member
I see hers more than I see my own. I can't get over how much work she has had done. The lips are horrendous. I don't know if she has just gone completely overboard trying to make herself look more womanly, but she actually just looks like a doll.

I can't help but compare her to the woman on Big Brother, who apart from being a literal giant, looks womanly without all the surgeries.
Yea i didnt have a clue until the other people came into BB and were stood alongside her.

Beth1980

VIP Member
The colour really doesn't suit her but it is her choice, she should have been paired with someone else. Wonder if the new couples were always meant to enter or after the initial weddings production knew they were needed?

pommobear

VIP Member
I saw a spoiler that Laura and Arthur are still together. She did an interview and said something like “for Christmas we are thinking of spending it in Poland” or something along those lines. I mean, never imagined it being those 2 lol.
after that interview she clarified she hadn't confirmed they were still together but was speaking hypothetically.

Beth1980

VIP Member
I watched last night's episode after work and needed sleep so didn't post but have followed along it seems some have 'owned' their behaviour or 'gone with the flow' by what you have shared and others on the defensive. Feel there must be more to Tasha and Erica unless it is just a case of them both trying to be confident and standing their ground due to their pasts.
Can't understand the edits IE Brad and Shona had alot of their toxic relationship shown but Porscha and Terence not, it must have been bad if watches were smashed and clothes cut up.