Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CaptainHolt

Well said. If I can tell somebody has it in for me like that I tend to stand my ground no matter how anxious/bad I feel on the inside. As soon as you show weakness they will come for you and never stop.
It’s best to lean into the “storm” so it will fizzle out quicker
---
Btw does the cast not like each other? I had a bit of a snoop tonight and none of them are really commenting on each others posts and stories
Luke was on Tiktok live all day yesterday (I wasn't watching but each time I had a scroll he was there) and he had several of the cast involved - think it was Tasha and Jay in a car speaking to him, Thomas, a few others too. Then Thomas was on for ages as well and he had a few others on too.

Reactions: 1

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
I saw a live with Thomas Luke and Duka from last night and they said Porscha has blocked all the cast members
---

Oh yeah do a colab meaning give me a free hotel
---

She wasn’t well suited to Nathaniel either was she he was cringing so bad on that honeymoon the difference in him from the wedding was wild

edit also I found her on the podcast quite interesting about surgeries as well tbh
I found her speaking about surgery interesting too she was very open about what she's had done

Reactions: 1

gimm3more

VIP Member
I saw a spoiler that Laura and Arthur are still together. She did an interview and said something like “for Christmas we are thinking of spending it in Poland” or something along those lines. I mean, never imagined it being those 2 lol.
Polish Christmas is the best I don’t blame her 🥲

MoveBtchGetOutTheWay

What I don't get is JJ is allegedly the owner of a clothing brand? How? The Man/boy can't put 2 intelligent words together! I've gone wrong in my life somewhere...
I'm pretty sure it's a Print on Demand.. so no stock and no start up fees except a website. No idea who buys the stuff though its very basic!

Suecee

Chatty Member
My understanding is that it is possible, but unlikely, and the majority will not experience anything close to a "normal" vagina.

Many are left without proper urinary function let alone the ability to orgasm.

And dilating is a must (multiple times a day at the beginning then at least several times a week forever more) if the wound isn't to close up.

The smells can be horrendous as they often use part of the colon for the canal.

Many fiction novels like to pedal the idea that a neovagina is no different to a vagina and even the most promiscuous of men will never tell the difference, but this is far from the truth.
Interesting. Surely their g spot would still be up their bum so maybe anal would help orgasm wise?