Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fatty11

Chatty Member
The colour really doesn't suit her but it is her choice, she should have been paired with someone else. Wonder if the new couples were always meant to enter or after the initial weddings production knew they were needed?
They were always casted, Erica said she was told she’d be an intruder when she was confirmed for the show

Reactions: 5

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Erica was a bit of a numptie for saying she thinks her and Jordan are the strongest couple, she did sound like a dick saying that as she's been there 5 minutes and it could easily go tits up, so I would also have thought "give over" but Tasha had a mardy face on her the minute Erica got in the jacuzzi. I'm just watching the episode now.

Permanent mode: still baffled as now Ella and Peggy saying JJ is a goodlooking guy. 😆

Brad's Adam's apple from a side view freaks me out
The subtitles showed the question as one of the strongest couples.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Tasha was 100% in the wrong BUTTTT I do recall Erica saying in her VT that girls always dislike her so if the same issue keeps occurring with different people you need to ask yourself why!
I was thinking the same thing. According to her VT at the beginning of the show she has some sort of trauma due to her family circumstances.
Perhaps she over compensates by appearing very self assured 🤔

Elb_1705

Laura and Shona on Instagram annoy the shit out of me. Georges must be jealous at how much they’re licking each others arseholes! At first I thought it was cute that Laura was supporting her, but now I feel it’s all for show

Reactions: 4

Sonz1981

VIP Member
Jesus Christ I forgot MAFS , we are on half term here so don’t know what bloody day it is so only joining now. We watch first half later. Dead quick have I missed d anything of importance??

starfro

You can tell when they're fed lines as they start grinning and laughing when saying them.

I reckon that they make life so boring for them that they're happy to act out some drama just for something to do.