Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmie5000

Tasha reminds me of my friend who has type 1 diabetes when he drinks too much- a total liability. I wonder if she will say that's the reason for her behaviour. We've had to drag my pal from many stupid situations because one minute he's fine and the next he's spewing and fighting.
If her blood sugar is low, which it might be after all the drinking that can make you stroppy too. My hubby is a nightmare when he's heading for a hypo.

Reactions: 2

Fatty11

Chatty Member
Tasha reminds me of my friend who has type 1 diabetes when he drinks too much- a total liability. I wonder if she will say that's the reason for her behaviour. We've had to drag my pal from many stupid situations because one minute he's fine and the next he's spewing and fighting.
Doesn’t she have that too sorry if I’m coming across thick, but they never showed it in her backstory I just knew cause of tiktok

Herdling

I continue watching because of the drama.
It really is a carwreck of contestants this year.

Don't like Luke (bad vibe)
Don't like Jay (even though I am northern, and from lancs same as Jay, her OTT accent grates on me)
Don't like Ella
Don't like Tasha, due to her true colours showing
Don't like Erica because she is vain and conceited
Brad-no need to explain why I don't like him
Shona-a drip
Bianca- lovely girl but simpering voice
Arthur-no depth, a bit thick and lacking emotional intelligence and common sense
Laura-not impressed with the Chelsea obsession but she has improved and shown a different side
Peggy- naaah. Just naaah.
Georges- not got over his tit-obsessed misogyny. A leopard does not change his spots, and first impressions count
Nathaniel- complete wet wipe and annoys me. He is not being honest and I wonder why he stays.
Porsha- total bitch
Terence- I like and respect him for leaving and stating true to himself
If I have missed anyone (Paul?) It's because so far at least he has made no impact.
Poundland Jack Grealish- OK so far, but still a bit thick. I prefer intelligent men over looks.
Tom and Roz?

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
  • Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Wow Laura made a joke about it but it’s actually a bit sad! She looks amazing on the left now she filled her face and chin with lumpy filler she has a head like a misshapen potato.
That picture did her dirty cos she looks stunning on tv!! She looks good natural too but all for her choosing (I love a bit of filler personally😂)

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I hope this works 😂

Just seen on Twitter that Luke has been removed from the process after getting into a fight with another contestant 😱 I'd post the image but I'm scared of it not appearing as a spoiler! It's been posted by the @superTV247 account, which isn't an official source but they are pretty hot on the shows on at the moment.
I'm not even surprised. He's been a nob from the beginning

Reactions: 1