Married at First Sight UK #8 Your targeted ads are going to be wild!! - No spoilers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nathanal only raging because it means he’s off the show of Ella goes off with JJ.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
HOW ANNOYING
They've showed us the dinner party drama (preview) on two episodes now and they didn't show it tonight. It's pissing me off how things happen when the cameras are not rolling so we just have to watch them all just discuss an incident. I swear the camera men are taking the piss :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Ella hun if you didn't want your husband to not want space from you, you probs shouldn't have flirted with another man (and a bleeping minion of a man as well)

Reactions: 18
One thing I can’t stand is when people get all smug and enjoy feeling one up to people, and that’s exactly what Erica has just done to Bianca. That’s it, I’ve gone off her!

Reactions: 18
More than likely Wed before the dinner party 😭 Tbh at this snails pace could even be Thursday!!

Reactions: 2
TV listings say the next dinner party is Thursday. Might skip the next 2 episodes

Reactions: 5
Peggy & George's are not sexually compatible. She doesn't want to get 'intimate' in the honeymoon phase so what chance has Georges got once kids come along. If they stayed together he'd be having affairs without doubt.

Reactions: 21
So tomorrow will be the other wedding and Wednesday their honeymoons?

I feel like JJ is one of those guys that has to tick everything off his sex bucket list. So probably won't care she's trans.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.