Married at First Sight UK #8 Your targeted ads are going to be wild!! - No spoilers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright, I’m not saying this episode isn’t as boring as hell, but I’m quite enjoying an evening not having to listen to Ella squawking and making everything about Ella.
JJ is a massive wanker. He and Ella deserve each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Does JJ know Ella’s trans? I’m honestly so confused why he says about his usual type. Does he normally go for shiny fake trans birds?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bianca needs to open her eyes though; all the signs he doesn’t like her and she keeps thinking he does.
Another Turkey teeth man who’s gonna grind my gears.
Nathanial doing anything to get away from Ella why didn’t he just write leave if he didn’t like her.

Reactions: 10
My heart breaks for Bianca. She's so lovely and has been paired up with a superficial Love Island Bozo
new1.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.