Married at First Sight UK #8 Your targeted ads are going to be wild!! - No spoilers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all thought Tasha was nice during her wedding and look how that’s gone
She was extremely loud and gobby at the hen night, but then she calmed down a lot, so I started to think she was actually nice.
Not any more. Poor lovely Paul. Although I really don’t like Erica either.

Reactions: 13
Sorry, can we clarify…Georges hasn’t once tried to pressure Peggy into normal sex, let alone anything that feels a bit more adventurous.

I wasn’t a fan to begin with but he’s shown a huge respect for her and her boundaries.

The “rimmimg” comment came from a game Charlene gave them and he was trying to make light of the situation as Peggy was clearly uncomfortable.

It’s also good to be open about your sexual turn ins in a relationship. Nowhere does that mean that the other party is obliged in any way to do it, but open communication is necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Yes.
To clarify - not Georges. I don't think he's been anything other than patient and understanding with Peggy. But the idea that someone should go along with having something done to them that they don't like just because someone else enjoys it is dodgy af

Reactions: 31
If she doesn't want to let him lick her bum hole then why is she even with him. Part of being in a relationship is sex. Are people really that big prudes that they won't let their partner have a taste of their chocolate starfish.
Sex and having someone lick the hole you tit out of is a bit different isn’t it lmfao 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sex and having someone lick the hole you tit out of is a bit different isn’t it lmfao 🤢
It sounds absolutely disgusting to me and I would be extremely wary of any man who wanted to do that or expected it done to him.
Its definitely something I can live without 😃

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It sounds absolutely disgusting to me and I would be extremely wary of any man who wanted to do that or expected it done to him.
Its definitely something I can live without 😃
But should he be shamed for enjoying it? I feel that’s what the family are doing.

I can’t think of anything worse than someone’s face by my bum hole, but I don’t care if others like it. It’d just be a “no” from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But should he be shamed for enjoying it? I feel that’s what the family are doing.

I can’t think of anything worse than someone’s face by my bum hole, but I don’t care if others like it. It’d just be a “no” from me.
It's all a matter of communication. I'd only give and receive after a hot soapy shower. As a PP has already said, it was Charlene and her box of sex toys and suggestive cards who brought up the whole rimming thing anyway. Georges and Peggy (pegging?) aren't sexually compatible. Despite having surgery to make her look more sexy, Peggy seems to possess morals which would make Maria Von Trapp look like Cynthia Payne. I have no idea why? She calls her parents "mummy and daddy", her sister's a gobby cow and she's already snogged a random's face off on 'Take Me Out'.

Reactions: 12

The whole conversation, whilst hilarious to viewers, was highly inappropriate 🤣
If other people want to 'rim' it's their choice and nothing to do with me. I'm not judging, just saying it's definitely not for me.

I found it unbelievable that Peggy would bring that up in conversation with her mum and her sister when they had invited them over.
It wasn't fair on Georges at all to do that, he's only met them once!

I've never in my life discussed my sex life with my parents or partners parents. That stuff should be private between you and your partner.

Perhaps I'm just old fashioned but I can't see that anything good can come from a conversation like that (except laughs for Tattlers) 😀

Reactions: 23
Yeah, seems like a good many of us are on the same page.

And yes, currently they’re sexually incompatible.

BUT, in a loving, trusting relationship that trust and experimentation can build. I was the prudest of sexual people after being in an abusive relationship from 16-18. I’d wake up in the night with him trying to penetrate me (and a lot of the time would freeze and pretend to be asleep until it was all over), was coercively raped and was forced into anal sex. I couldn’t cope with a man instigating sex unless I’d already given full and willing consent. Even an errant touch would send me running. I’m mid 30’s now and learned that in a loving relationship that I didn’t need it regimented. I’ll give my exhusband one thing, he NEVER pushed anything on me. Was so respectful in bed (when just sleeping) and intimately.

Now, I’m not saying I think they’re compatible at all, but with the right partner, who’s respectful of you and care enough, you can feel far more comfortable to try new things, because you feel safe. My “new things” were very tame, to be fair, but I feel Peggy needs that too, for whatever reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve really grown to like Georges and I think he gives more respect to Peggy than she gives him. No way would I be discussing sex life with the family over lunch. If that’s what he likes then so be it, he’s not forcing her to do it.

The twitch squatting isn’t even as big a deal as she’s making out. It’s just someone arsing about.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If she doesn't want to let him lick her bum hole then why is she even with him. Part of being in a relationship is sex. Are people really that big prudes that they won't let their partner have a taste of their chocolate starfish.
Let's be honest how many times have we met a guy who has said "oh I want to rim you" or "its going to be the best sex of your life" and it lasts 2 mins. It's all talk and hype, I don't personally think anyone would rim someone the first time having sex. If not rimming my partner because I have heard/smelt/felt sick at his bowel habits that makes me a heavy prude. Even if he stepped his a hole in bleach it would be a heavy no. I reckon the first time georges and Peggy get jiggy it will be so basic, it always is.

Side note, JJ and Ella both having a break from their partners will probably result in them having a "break" together... looking forward to tonight's.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Methinks you are prodding the nest with that comment. Sex is part of a relationship yes, doesn't mean you want your bumhole licked or should have to.

Reactions: 15
I’ve really grown to like Georges and I think he gives more respect to Peggy than she gives him. No way would I be discussing sex life with the family over lunch. If that’s what he likes then so be it, he’s not forcing her to do it.

The twitch squatting isn’t even as big a deal as she’s making out. It’s just someone arsing about.
He's definitely more respectful to her than she is to him. I thought he seemed a bit of an arse at first and he's not my type but I get the impression that really he's just someone who likes a bit of a laugh. Some of his jokes may be childish but he hasn't done anything nasty to Peggy and seems very patient for a man that was hoping for a sexual relationship. In real life I doubt if he would hang around waiting for her though.

Peggy sucks the fun out of a room like a dementor!

Reactions: 15
I’ll give my exhusband one thing, he NEVER pushed anything on me. Was so respectful in bed (when just sleeping) and intimately.
This should be expected of all men and it doesn't warrant praise or props. It's bare minimum human decency.

(However, I am sorry that you experienced such pain and abuse. Sending love 💌)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel Peggy’s life is doomed to Spinsterhood. Her parents and sister dominate her and she relies on them for her life choices.

Her sister would do better to advise Peggy against any more beauty procedures which have prematurely aged Peggy.

Peggy needs to stumble, make mistakes and learn. Even when other cast members disliked GeorgeS, Peggy was almost to the point of dumping him! She cares too much about what others think.

The rimming thing is daft. You just need to explore and find what you both like! I took it as a joke from the silly sex week games!

Peggy and GeorgeS are unlikely to ever be intimate tho, Peggy seems asexual. I kind of feel sorry for her but love GeorgeS’ chivalry and patience. He isn’t like Bianca and Ella, pushing their partners for sexual contact.

Reactions: 20
Just seen on Capital's website that Luke was kicked off due to a fight with Jordan, aka knock off Jack Freakish

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Laura posted a before and after of herself on insta the other day. The before was pre all the fillers. She looks like a completely different person, I wouldn't have known it was her.
---
Just seen on Capital's website that Luke was kicked off due to a fight with Jordan, aka knock off Jack Freakish
This particular spoiler was posted yesterday, several times.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.