Married at First Sight UK #8 Your targeted ads are going to be wild!! - No spoilers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me the sisters are dicks! Why wouldn’t you want your sibling to move if it was something they really really wanted to do? I’m not saying Jay’s that person just yet but if you spend your life doing what your family want- and missing out on opportunities that effect YOUR happiness and future- you will end up very bleeping miserable :-(

I actually think Peggy is a bit scared that a shag with GeorgeS will be some raging mad sex sesh because it’s all been talked about so much. I’m pretty sure their first shag would just be a quite normal shag and not him throwing her around the room- he does seem to understand the differences there and having a wild sexual relationship can be something that you build up to. I don’t know why the sister thinks it’s any of her bleeping business!
Ugh.

I’m a bit of a melt- I do like the new couple. They both seem sweet. I sense they will have a ‘hiking in the Bavarian mountains’ type honeymoon…

Reactions: 28
I'm glad someone said this (just catching up).. I've no idea what cis or the other word means and tbh I don't really care. I want to speak about MAFS and not get involved in a trans debate over stuff that's irrelevant to my life. For those that want a trans debate make a trans thread and have done with it
It's so utterly boring how anything involving a trans person descends into a debate on here. It's the same on Big Brother thread because there's a trans contestant.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Am I remembering this wrong, but I thought rimming only came up as a topic in a game and George said he'd rather do that then lick an ear or something.

It's not like he's announced he has a massive rimming fetish and is obsessed with it like Arthur and feet.

I don't know why it's become such a big thing. Also I can see why she doesn't want to rim him, but why not let him do her if he wants to. Where's the harm, it's a pretty non invasive activity. He only wants to lick it not fist it

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
New couple are sweet and seem fairly normal, too normal for this bunch of nutters. That preview with the gay couple is it just me who was expecting the taller one to be disappointed rather than the other way round? His voice gives me hives too🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I remembering this wrong, but I thought rimming only came up as a topic in a game and George said he'd rather do that then lick an ear or something.

It's not like he's announced he has a massive rimming fetish and is obsessed with it like Arthur and feet.

I don't know why it's become such a big thing. Also I can see why she doesn't want to rim him, but why not let him do her if he wants to. Where's the harm, it's a pretty non invasive activity. He only wants to lick it not fist it
“He only wants to lick it not fist it” as the next suggest thread title please!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I kind of said it last week but again there is no natural flow it just seems like when soaps do block storylines, they are wanting to follow the Australian version but are still lacking. It maybe due to only having an hour slot etc but it ends up viewers don't really care or buy into the drama.
Re Luke and others in a similar situation it must be hard if they can't give their side until after a certain point when things are being leaked in advanced.

Reactions: 3
do I literally google bottom surgery? noting awful came up for me and Im dissapointed
add a qualifier like mtf / ftm , "male to female" , "female to male" or you could be super daring and say phalloplasty or vaginoplasty but bear in mind there is no coming back and choose which one you look up carefully cause the "ftm" does involve peeling off a big sleeve strip of skin and muscle usually from the forearm but sometimes a part of the leg to make some gear out of

Reactions: 3
A bit behind but lol at Adrienne saying 'people are surprised when I say I work at a nuclear facility and call me Homer Simpson', it's literally the biggest employer in the area :ROFLMAO:
I know, I work there, everyone works there! 😂
She doesn’t even work there, she works from home and has even moved to Liverpool after she came back from filming mafs!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I caved and sped through most of the episode.

is Nathaniel unable to actually sit on a chair? His arse is attached to a kitchen counter 24/7.

The new gay groom looks like a Yassified child.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No silly they've matched them because he is a window cleaner and her house has windows. Lock it innnn
He's got a van with its own water supply like our window cleaner. I am impressed already. Plus he has a long pole.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can tell when they're fed lines as they start grinning and laughing when saying them.

I reckon that they make life so boring for them that they're happy to act out some drama just for something to do.

Reactions: 4
do you actually know any trans people irl? im guessing not
These are the people who say that transwoman threaten the meaning of womanhood even though being a woman is your own personal thing, so wouldn't even go there 💗

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolutely sick to my tits of most of them using an xfactor style sob story in their opening episodes - it’s gross and tacky.
Imagine bringing your trauma in to a job interview, which is how most of them have treated this season.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Why should anyone let anyone do something sexual to them they don't want?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.