Married at First Sight UK #8 Your targeted ads are going to be wild!! - No spoilers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are the people who say that transwoman threaten the meaning of womanhood even though being a woman is your own personal thing, so wouldn't even go there šŸ’—
Actually being a woman is quite a straightforward matter of biology, despite Ella and most other TW thinking it involves a pair of plastic tits and a tit tonne of filler.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I thought Adrienne seemed OK at first. She must be proud of losing 8 stone and that's certainly an achievement, but she didn't have to tell Mr Muscles as soon as she met him.
I cringed really hard at that. She should have waited a while before telling him that. Let him think she's a confident attractive woman first, now he'll immediately see her as insecure.

Reactions: 20
These are the people who say that transwoman threaten the meaning of womanhood even though being a woman is your own personal thing, so wouldn't even go there šŸ’—
Iā€™ve just been assigned to the cancer pathway for gynae issues and the literature Iā€™ve been sent refers to me being AFAB. So I beg to differ about the meaning of womanhood being a personal thing these days, the likes of Ella mean I am no longer a straightforward female according to the NHS but assigned it at birth.

Pisses me off that at a time when Iā€™m already stressed Iā€™m having to look up what the duck AFAB means thanks to all this nonsense.

Anyway, before Iā€™m accused of being a TERF (which to me is just an alternative to grass seed) even tho I missed last night, those James Bond references made me šŸ˜‚ canā€™t wait to catch up!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Iā€™ve just been assigned to the cancer pathway for gynae issues and the literature Iā€™ve been sent refers to me being AFAB. So I beg to differ about the meaning of womanhood being a personal thing these days, the likes of Ella mean I am no longer a straightforward female according to the NHS but assigned it at birth.

Pisses me off that at a time when Iā€™m already stressed Iā€™m having to look up what the duck AFAB means thanks to all this nonsense.

Anyway, before Iā€™m accused of being a TERF (which to me is just an alternative to grass seed) even tho I missed last night, those James Bond references made me šŸ˜‚ canā€™t wait to catch up!
Donā€™t get me started on NHS literature with ā€œpeople with ovariesā€ ā€œpeople with a cervixā€ - but itā€™s NEVER ā€œpeople with penisesā€ ā€œpeople with a prostateā€ (and rightly so). At one point the NHS website didnā€™t even mention the word ā€œwomanā€ on their page about cervical cancer and ovarian cancer until a couple of sections in. More people struggle with health illiteracy in this country than the amount of people who are ā€œtransā€ šŸ™„ just say woman or man. These troons know what their real sex is. We donā€™t need to pander to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
It would be far better if there were campaigns directed at the trans community around remembering that they will still need certain screening and procedures, raising awareness in that specific group most affected, rather than changing the language for everyone and potentially confusing millions of people into missing out on their checks. Only a tiny percentage of the population is trans and this is the usual public health approach when targeted information is necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It would be far better if there were campaigns directed at the trans community around remembering that they will still need certain screening and procedures, raising awareness in that specific group most affected, rather than changing the language for everyone and potentially confusing millions of people into missing out on their checks. Only a tiny percentage of the population is trans and this is the usual public health approach when targeted information is necessary.
THANK YOU EXACTLY
Anyways back to MAFS. Iā€™m excited to see tonightā€™s ep cos the short fella with the earth seems fuuuuumin with his match šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought Adrienne seemed OK at first. She must be proud of losing 8 stone and that's certainly an achievement, but she didn't have to tell Mr Muscles as soon as she met him.
I cringed really hard at that. She should have waited a while before telling him that. Let him think she's a confident attractive woman first, now he'll immediately see her as insecure.
Her vowels made me cringe so much. Talking about her baggage and walls so high etc. Would make me run a mile.

THANK YOU EXACTLY
Anyways back to MAFS. Iā€™m excited to see tonightā€™s ep cos the short fella with the earth seems fuuuuumin with his match šŸ™„
I laughed so loud when he started having a tantrum about his grooms looks that my friend came in and asked what was so funny. I thought do you even own a mirror? The state of him to criticise his groom with a face like his

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have yet to watch last nights episode.
But this is Adrienne 10 years ish ago found in tagged IG pics. With her own teeth, own lips, weighing more. She looks fab!

Ugh to the generic orange, bathroom tile teeth, sausage lips look!

There is nothing unique about these people hence giving sad back stories.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
If she doesn't want to let him lick her bum hole then why is she even with him. Part of being in a relationship is sex. Are people really that big prudes that they won't let their partner have a taste of their chocolate starfish.
Seriously? There are certain things people don't want to do sexually and that is their choice. There's nothing wrong with someone saying no to anything they are not OK with.

Reactions: 47
It's not hardcore bdsm for fucks sake.
Doesn't really matter, does it, no one is obliged to do anything sexual they don't want to do, it's not about whether you consider it fine or not. Not really sure what's difficult to understand about that.

Although I feel like it needs to be said that Georges wasn't even trying to make her rim him anyway, this whole thing seems to have been blown totally out of proportion.

Reactions: 38
This has taken a very weird turn. I think there's also a word for people who gain enjoyment from performing sexual acts on people who are unwilling receivers.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.