Married at First Sight UK #8 Your targeted ads are going to be wild!! - No spoilers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Laura made a joke about it but itā€™s actually a bit sad! She looks amazing on the left now she filled her face and chin with lumpy filler she has a head like a misshapen potato.
That picture did her dirty cos she looks stunning on tv!! She looks good natural too but all for her choosing (I love a bit of filler personallyšŸ˜‚)

Reactions: 2
Goading, stop trying to provoke - Please read our rules and why they're important
Seriously? There are certain things people don't want to do sexually and that is their choice. There's nothing wrong with someone saying no to anything they are not OK with.
Doesn't really matter, does it, no one is obliged to do anything sexual they don't want to do, it's not about whether you consider it fine or not. Not really sure what's difficult to understand about that.

Although I feel like it needs to be said that Georges wasn't even trying to make her rim him anyway, this whole thing seems to have been blown totally out of proportion.
Oh my god are you always this serious. My posts are clearly lighthearted. Ofcourse no one should be pressured to do something they don't want. But at the same time, in the context of a long term loving relationship, you should be willing to at least consider engaging in things your partner likes when it's something as vanilla as bum licking.

Peggy is clearly a massive prude and her and George are clearly not sexually compatable.

Wow Laura made a joke about it but itā€™s actually a bit sad! She looks amazing on the left now she filled her face and chin with lumpy filler she has a head like a misshapen potato.
She definitely looked better before!

Who is leaking all the spoilers to the press?
I'm not bothered about spoilers myself although I realise that others don't want to know.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god are you always this serious. My posts are clearly lighthearted. Ofcourse no one should be pressured to do something they don't want. But at the same time, in the context of a long term loving relationship, you should be willing to at least consider engaging in things your partner likes when it's something as vanilla as bum licking.

Peggy is clearly a massive prude and her and George are clearly not sexually compatable.
So nowadays a long term loving relationship means a person has to consider ignoring their own sexual boundaries and engaging in acts they don't want to do and don't feel comfortable doing.
Sounds a bit coercive and rapey.

Reactions: 17
you should be willing to at least consider engaging in things your partner likes when it's something as vanilla as bum licking.
Are you actually for real? Who decides what is vanilla then that we must all consider partaking in - should she be choked because you personally think itā€™s normal? Slapped in the face? Spat on, tied up? When it comes to sex no means no. Werenā€™t you also making a post on here not that long ago not wanting to sleep with someone who had herpes - so you understand consent when it comes to yourself only I take it. She doesn't want to do it, maybe she's already tried it and knows she doesn't like it, she is not obligated to try it again or ever if she doesn't want to, and the fact anyone would be comfortable or enjoy doing something with their partner knowing they don't want to is rapey as duck.

Reactions: 24
Are you actually for real? Who decides what is vanilla then that we must all consider partaking in - should she be choked because you personally think itā€™s normal? Slapped in the face? Spat on, tied up? When it comes to sex no means no. Werenā€™t you also making a post on here not that long ago not wanting to sleep with someone who had herpes - so you understand consent when it comes to yourself only I take it. She doesn't want to do it, maybe she's already tried it and knows she doesn't like it, she is not obligated to try it again or ever if she doesn't want to, and the fact anyone would be comfortable or enjoy doing something with their partner knowing they don't want to is rapey as duck.
can the mods do something about this clown?

@briditjonesbuttcheek <--- this one (i can't tag because i've put them on ignore)

Reactions: 1
This should be expected of all men and it doesn't warrant praise or props. It's bare minimum human decency.

(However, I am sorry that you experienced such pain and abuse. Sending love šŸ’Œ)
No, I absolutely agree!!! Sorry, bad wording. It was more, he was a normal, ā€œrealā€ man who did. The ā€œIā€™ll give it to him, that he didā€ was that he was SO gentle and I wasnā€™t used to it so didnā€™t know it was expected, giving that respect.

(and itā€™s been a long long time. I grieve for young me occasionally, but Iā€™ve healed in my 20s and30s.)

• Heart
Reactions: 1

It doesn't make you a prude or "vanilla" not to want to stick your tongue in your partner's bumhole. I don't need to "consider" doing that, it's not like it's a long decision making process for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She was SO pretty before she started farting about with her face. What a shame.

Reactions: 7
I cant quote her post but it's the "something as vanilla as bum licking" don't know what planet you're on love but that's not vanilla at all! Vanilla is having sex missionary or giving a cheeky handy not bloody licking god knows what in someone's bum. I think that's more chocolate than vanilla.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Laura posted a before and after of herself on insta the other day. The before was pre all the fillers. She looks like a completely different person, I wouldn't have known it was her.
---

This particular spoiler was posted yesterday, several times.
No, a spoiler was posted that he has had a fall out, it wasn't known who it was.

Reactions: 3
Anyway moving on..:
Here is a new thread

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.