Married at First Sight UK #8 Your targeted ads are going to be wild!! - No spoilers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, just realised we've only had one of the two new couples. They're going to drag this out and I'm bored already

Reactions: 14
Don’t hate me but I actually quite like Jay’s sister, I can see why she’s so over protective. Jay’s coming across as a walkover so someone needs to be the devil on her shoulder … 😬

Reactions: 8
We've got 3 mins left and there's been no explosive dinner party like we were promised 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Possibly, he's a little chunky. I mean I like that look but not sure that's what Essex wags go for
Women like her also tend to go for men that remind them of their dad and he does have the same sort of build and rude humour “up your bleeping bollocks you are” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.