Married At First Sight UK #14 We cba anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope so
If it's true that's interesting as Georges described Peggy as being "leagues above" Adrienne! 🤣 Nice! I don't buy this – Adrienne's boobs are far too small for Georges. He may have evolved during the experient but not that much!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If it's true that's interesting as Georges described Peggy as being "leagues above" Adrienne! 🤣 Nice! I don't buy this – Adrienne's boobs are far too small for Georges. He may have evolved during the experient but not that much!
I know, but I just want him to find someone who doesn't look like vinegar tits. He'd probably tell Adrienne he said that because Peggy was upset. But you're probably right 😔

Reactions: 7
Gaming isn’t his job, not his full time one anyway, it’s the one (rare) thing I agree on with Peggy if my fella refused to go on a date night or something else to stream himself gaming on the internet to strangers I’d be out of there like a flash 😬 he’s a whole 30 years old
Is he only 30?! Goodness the Pandemic really did a number on people.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just popping on Tom’s insta after seeing one of the comments in the last thread, and seriously - how the hell has he gone from MAFS (filmed 6 months ago) to this? Bunch of steroids surely? Genuinely confused (and disappointed tbh… why Thomas whyy

IMG_3180.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’ve just seen a comment on Facebook saying how people feel sorry for Matt as he genuinely is just a quiet guy (which I agree with)…

and people are commenting saying he’s now with Shona ??! 😱 is this common knowledge ?!
Yeah, it's been banded about for a couple of weeks now. Not sure what I think of it lol

Reactions: 1
How much?!

Adding the link as I think someone on the previous thread posted their mate would be interested 🤪

View attachment 2550297
Brunch tour? How many tours is there going to be? Is there a lunch and dinner tour too?

Well it's a bargain at £16 an hour 😂

"The charismatic Terrence Edwards aka Mr.Big's".

Oh yeah famous Mr.Big's. If he didn't include that I would've been like who?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll give one of you £16 if you go and when you meet Tasha roll your eyes and see if she starts on you.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just popping on Tom’s insta after seeing one of the comments in the last thread, and seriously - how the hell has he gone from MAFS (filmed 6 months ago) to this? Bunch of steroids surely? Genuinely confused (and disappointed tbh… why Thomas whyy

View attachment 2550239
You'd expect a really deep, dramatic Romanian accent out of the man in this picture. I don't imagine anything close to his real voice looking at this.

Reactions: 9
I was talking to a mate last night about this gaggle of helmets, and we wondered something....

How much involvement do you think Laura's mean girl "friends" had with the breakdown of her first marriage?

I know she said it all fell apart during Covid, and pinned it all on her ex. Due to lockdown it's not likely those two witches were getting much chance to corner her in a pub to slag him off, but I do wonder if they were on the phone texting/chatting tit, meeting for walks and putting the poison down at every chance they got.

Both of them strike me as the "friendemies" type, who would begrudge each other finding happiness.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.