• Liz Truss and Thomas

Votes: 277 63.0%
  • Ella and JJ

Votes: 22 5.0%
  • Erica and Jordan

Votes: 124 28.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the winning thread title - I can’t remember the username but the profile pic is a white and ginger cat. Title sums it up really. Nearly there guys for the last few weeks!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Should we have a poll of who we think stays together? I can't say I even care as no one is particularly likable and I'm only still watching as I've already watched so much!

Reactions: 6
I can’t pick who will stay together cos most of the “good couples” (imo) just come across as wanting the tv time!!

Laura needs to get a grip. Her reaction to her friends (or rather, non reaction) just shows exactly how she views her relationship with Arthur.

Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has already been asked on previous threads - but why aren’t we seeing Tasha & Paul’s homestay?? We didn’t see their family & friends visit either….

Reactions: 10
Laura's 'mates' come off as the type that are chronically single and because of that would hate anyone Laura brings in front of them, they don't want to lose Laura to a relationship. They are toxic and look weird, all three of them look 45 but 25 the overdone filler is worse than their personalities.

Reactions: 64
Sorry if this has already been asked on previous threads - but why aren’t we seeing Tasha & Paul’s homestay?? We didn’t see their family & friends visit either….
Theirs is going to be on the next episode it was in the preview for Monday
Yeh not sure why we didn’t see that either. Maybe they didn’t participate? The production this season has been shocking

Reactions: 9
Is anyone else pretty surprised that Ella and JJ haven't done the deed yet? I have a feeling once they do, he'll be off. There's nothing of substance between them at all and I think he's already having doubts.

Also, just when you think Peggy couldn't be any more of a nause....duck sake, that woman needs to grow up. I really do pity any man she winds up with. She doesn't want a partner, she wants a lapdog.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Is anyone else pretty surprised that Ella and JJ haven't done the deed yet? I have a feeling once they do, he'll be off. There's nothing of substance between them at all and I think he's already having doubts.

Also, just when you think Peggy couldn't be any more of a nause....duck sake, that woman needs to grow up. I really do pity any man she winds up with. She doesn't want a partner, she wants a lapdog.
Made me laugh that JJ told his mate that Ella has been really inappropriate when she’s drunk. The second bloke to say that, and he actually (apparently) fancies her! COMMON DENOMINATOR ELLA!!!

Reactions: 46
Nope because whatever’s between those legs is vile 🤢 and think JJ’s finally clocked on to that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I want to be squashed between Goerges thighs until I can no longer breathe.

Anyone else? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I think when things aren't shown ie. Tasha and Paul's family/friends visiting it means there was no drama just 'normal' interactions.

Reactions: 13
Made me laugh that JJ told his mate that Ella has been really inappropriate when she’s drunk. The second bloke to say that, and he actually (apparently) fancies her! COMMON DENOMINATOR ELLA!!!
100% she will never take any accountability though. I don't think she's anywhere near ready for a grown up relationship.

Reactions: 17
I am just hate watching this show now. They are all awful attention/fame seekers, every single one of them. I've never seen such a bunch of people so bothered about being externally validated. Like someone said at the end of the last thread, even Thomas, who started the show a demure, insecure mess, has suddenly flourished but none of that matches up with how he presents on his Instagram. At a push I would say I like Arthur the most, purely because he of how he is sticking up for himself to the coven of witches.

Reactions: 34
Jordan going for tea with Erica's grandparents wearing trackie bottoms and a gym shop was a vibe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Erica’s grandparents looked like they had a few quid flying about the place eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.