Married At First Sight UK #14 We cba anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes (and mindful not to turn the thread into a discussion about trans, etc) Years ago I used to do my shopping really early in a certain supermarket, when I say early, I mean as soon as it opened, around 7.00am. I noticed quite a few woman teetering about in high-heeled shoes, sometimes slingbacks which were really out-dated - lots of make-up, spaghetti-strap dresses more suitable for evening wear, and wearing obvious wigs.

Years later on I learned that men 'transitioning' were encouraged to go out in public dressed as women as part of that process. Not sure if that's still the norm now though. I imagine transitioning isn't the easiest thing in the world to do, and God bless them, but yes, I agree with what you said re the stereotypical female attributes, etc.
You're completely correct. I worked at an airport about 20 years ago and there was 1 man transitioning who used to travel for a monthly appointment in London dressed as a woman. Apparently he had to live and dress as a woman for a set amount of time while attending consultations etc.

Reactions: 6
re the above comments - yes, you have to live for 2 years in your "new" (dunno how else to word that lol) gender before you can apply for a gender recognition certificate or anything

Well trans women can't ever be "real" women however they dress, they are biologically male.
my friend who is transgender described transgenderism as waking up and having to put on an outfit you absolutely hate. you deplore it. you know its not you, it doesn't match you and you don't align with it. so all he could do was change his appearance to match how he felt. and now he feels totally happy and correct in all the ways.

i have to laugh tho when anti trans groups want people to use the toilet or hospital ward based on their birth gender..... i'm sure the girlies there would just love it when my friend rocks up to the women's only ward with his full beard looking 100% male. but there we go, i say let em have it 🤪 they will soon be screeching about that im sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Catching up from last night..Laura's mates....ooooohhh chile i would bounce that brunette up & down the bigg market by her teeth 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
but anyway back to MAFS - laura's friends omg... they were a bit brutal, talk about your stereotypical mean girls. but arthur didn't really help himself in the situation either. 0/10 don't think those 2 will make it in the outside world, they still don't seem compatible and laura still talks to him like she's 40 years old and he's an 18 year old leaning things in the real world for the first time lol.

Reactions: 9
You're completely correct. I worked at an airport about 20 years ago and there was 1 man transitioning who used to travel for a monthly appointment in London dressed as a woman. Apparently he had to live and dress as a woman for a set amount of time while attending consultations etc.

My mam worked with a man who decided he wanted to be a women....she worked in a factory so you can imagine what it was like 20 odd yrs ago. He had to live as a woman for a year before he even got considered for hormones. He was a proper scratch your balls bloke he was hideous. Did it for about 2 years (he was a right nasty piece of work) .....then decided he didn't want tits anymore 😶
The staff hated him...Norman he was called kept his beard & tash. Came out years later he only done it so he didn't get sacked because he was going to get the sack for stealing 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Watching Porscha on TikTok live
Hates Georges, experienced micro aggressions from him, he fully agreed with Luke saying Laura seems like a gold digger
She said she ain’t a fan of Peggy “Karen-ish” but Peggy is getting a bad rep
Commitment ceremony is 45-60 mins per couple.
she’s on about the reunion but can’t say anything (no spoilers).
thinks experts know most couples won’t work
Wants to do big brother (I think that would be hilarious 😎 although this woman is very intent on spending a lot of time away from her kid lol)
She kissed Luke and Tom during the spin the bottle
Jordan has done nothing wrong, Luke is a liar and a bully and a violent man
She was portrayed the worst on the show. No one else got a bad as edit as her.
the argument she had with Georges where he spoke French; she can speak French, she clapped back but it didn’t make the edit.
Doesn’t know why her edges looked so bad (liked that she even entertained someone asking if she had had a hair transplant 😂😂😂)
Laura and her friends … “I know Laura and laura knows why she is friends with them…friends for a reason” ;) ;) but when someone said Arthur is lovely “you don’t know Arthur”
Ella and JJ… “bad” did Bianca dirty. Not gonna judge them.

best quote “I do not look like Taylor swift, come on mate, I’m black”

she comes across much better on live than on the programme, still
Negative about everyone 😂😂 I’m bored now so I’ve turned her off

• Haha
Reactions: 21
PLEASE can we stop with the gender chat 🤯🤯🤯🤯
---
Watching Porscha on TikTok live
Hates Georges, experienced micro aggressions from him, he fully agreed with Luke saying Laura seems like a gold digger
She said she ain’t a fan of Peggy “Karen-ish” but Peggy is getting a bad rep
Commitment ceremony is 45-60 mins per couple.
she’s on about the reunion but can’t say anything (no spoilers).
thinks experts know most couples won’t work
Wants to do big brother (I think that would be hilarious 😎 although this woman is very intent on spending a lot of time away from her kid lol)
She kissed Luke and Tom during the spin the bottle
Jordan has done nothing wrong, Luke is a liar and a bully and a violent man
She was portrayed the worst on the show. No one else got a bad as edit as her.
the argument she had with Georges where he spoke French; she can speak French, she clapped back but it didn’t make the edit.
Doesn’t know why her edges looked so bad (liked that she even entertained someone asking if she had had a hair transplant 😂😂😂)
Laura and her friends … “I know Laura and laura knows why she is friends with them…friends for a reason” ;) ;) but when someone said Arthur is lovely “you don’t know Arthur”
Ella and JJ… “bad” did Bianca dirty. Not gonna judge them.

best quote “I do not look like Taylor swift, come on mate, I’m black”

she comes across much better on live than on the programme, still
Negative about everyone 😂😂 I’m bored now so I’ve turned her off
This is so good. I didn’t mind Porscha in the end to be fair. What does ‘friends for a reason’ mean though?

Reactions: 11
re the above comments - yes, you have to live for 2 years in your "new" (dunno how else to word that lol) gender before you can apply for a gender recognition certificate or anything

my friend who is transgender described transgenderism as waking up and having to put on an outfit you absolutely hate. you deplore it. you know its not you, it doesn't match you and you don't align with it. so all he could do was change his appearance to match how he felt. and now he feels totally happy and correct in all the ways.

i have to laugh tho when anti trans groups want people to use the toilet or hospital ward based on their birth gender..... i'm sure the girlies there would just love it when my friend rocks up to the women's only ward with his full beard looking 100% male. but there we go, i say let em have it 🤪 they will soon be screeching about that im sure.
I think the point I've been trying to make, though, is that I don't have any issue whatsoever if your mate wants to wear a dress or other traditionally feminine clothing; he should wear whatever he likes and feels comfortable in and I would never say otherwise. But it does not make him a woman and I don't think anyone should be obliged to pretend that he is.

Do I think Ella dresses like a caricature of a woman? Yes, I do a bit- and I think it's relevant to the discussion of the show because I think it is notable that none of the other *actual* women on there dress like that. Ella is clearly insecure, wanting to prove herself, and I feel a bit sorry for her as she is stuck in this in between world now where other gay men are obviously not going to be attracted to her but (I'm sorry, it's true) the vast majority of straight men are also not going to be attracted to her beyond a few who may see her as a fetish but are unlikely to want a lasting relationship with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
---
Bit of an over-reaction, it was about 4 posts shedding light on transitioning based on people we knew and was relevantto the chat at that time. I'd understand it if it was debates and arguments for pages 🙄

Reactions: 15
Saw on Instagram this morning that Rozz is celebrating getting 100,000 followers. Is it just me or would it be classier if she just didn't mention it like it's some career milestone? It's 100,000 people, that's not that much, she's hardly Molly Mae (I do like Rozz don't get me wrong). I feel like they're all making themselves look really tacky with all this 'Woo I've got an agent' and 'Woo look at all my followers'. There's a black mirror episode about Instagram and they are reminding me of all the characters.
Mafs cast - stop acting so cheap and desperate for fame!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It says everything that they are the first series of UK contestants (as far as I know) trying to cash in on meet and greet events. Not sure where they seem to think this will lead for them career wise, has anyone ever really broken out of MAFS into a meaningful career afterwards? Even someone like Jess who had a bit of a profile after MAFS AUS and then moved to the UK has now resorted to flogging videos of her sucking willies on Onlyfans by all accounts, Mick is well out of it.

To be fair to Ella after watching the new series of Selling Sunset it looks like she was just dressed for the wrong show!

As for Porscha's 'bad edit' thsoe dastardly producers must have edited the alleged spoon throwing out then! Wonder if she has addressed the allegations of her wrecking all Mr Bigs' (🤣) clothes and watches?

Reactions: 8
It says everything that they are the first series of UK contestants (as far as I know) trying to cash in on meet and greet events. Not sure where they seem to think this will lead for them career wise, has anyone ever really broken out of MAFS into a meaningful career afterwards? Even someone like Jess who had a bit of a profile after MAFS AUS and then moved to the UK has now resorted to flogging videos of her sucking willies on Onlyfans by all accounts, Mick is well out of it.

To be fair to Ella after watching the new series of Selling Sunset it looks like she was just dressed for the wrong show!

As for Porscha's 'bad edit' thsoe dastardly producers must have edited the alleged spoon throwing out then! Wonder if she has addressed the allegations of her wrecking all Mr Bigs' (🤣) clothes and watches?
I'm watching Aussie mafs series 6 and this Jess info above doesn't surprise me at all, she was dreadful and those bloody duck-style filler lips she had!

Reactions: 3
I think the point I've been trying to make, though, is that I don't have any issue whatsoever if your mate wants to wear a dress or other traditionally feminine clothing; he should wear whatever he likes and feels comfortable in and I would never say otherwise. But it does not make him a woman and I don't think anyone should be obliged to pretend that he is.
just to clarify, he is a trangs guy 😊 hence the beard lol. he'll be buzzing to know that he deffo isn't a woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right?! Like, GET OVER IT?!

Seriously, get over it. The way people are going on here. If this was real life and we were in a room I'd be digging my nails into my own leg in irritation listening to the nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
---

This is so good. I didn’t mind Porscha in the end to be fair. What does ‘friends for a reason’ mean though?
she was basicslly insinuating that Laura is equally a c*nt hence why she surrounds herself with c*nts.

I want Porscha to win

Reactions: 3
Right?! Like, GET OVER IT?!

Seriously, get over it. The way people are going on here. If this was real life and we were in a room I'd be digging my nails into my own leg in irritation listening to the nonsense.
Excuse me? What's the problem exactly with a couple of people sharing info relevant to the thread that at that time was quiet. Jesus christ, it was no big deal!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Was away for a few days and I've given up on it. Canne be arsed catching up 😴
If anyone cares 😅😅😅
Same, missed a few days of MAFS and BB and can't be arsed, once they allowed Ella and Ian Huntley back, just not worth it. Also Luke started annoying me and I can't unsee how big his head is for his tiny body.
Did start watching the new Love Island Games though, bit of a piss take but funnier than normal LI

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.