Married At First Sight UK #14 We cba anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I imagine you're perhaps used to speaking in a manner of slightly more accessible, 'high street', 'The Sun newspaper readership' sort of English. It'd be cruel to unsettle you with great big 'wordy' sentences.
It must be tough being so much cleverer than everyone else. Have you considered a lobotomy?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yes I imagine you're perhaps used to speaking in a manner of slightly more accessible, 'high street', 'The Sun newspaper readership' sort of English. It'd be cruel to unsettle you with great big 'wordy' sentences.
I hate to disabuse you of the notion that all us big nasty terfs are sun-reading gammon types who don't know how to think, but I don't have a problem with your wordy posts, just the utter illiteracy of your arguments.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I hate to disabuse you of the notion that all us big nasty terfs are sun-reading gammon types who don't know how to think, but I don't have a problem with your wordy posts, just the utter illiteracy of your arguments.
Well, honestly, I do get the impression many of you with your e-pitchforks out are probably the types to put each other through a local pub window when crossed.

Well, honestly, I do get the impression many of you with your e-pitchforks out are probably the types to put each other through a local pub window when crossed.
I'm not even slightly like this 🤣.

But it's an easy way to write people off whose opinions you don't agree with, I suppose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.