Married At First Sight UK #14 We cba anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m beginning to fancy Georges in a big way! I reckon he’d throw you round the bedroom 😈

Ericas grandparents house! Huge! Her nan looks young enough to pass as her mum!

Reactions: 34
Jordan's mum was very clever, if the edit is to be believed.

If some little trollop sat there armchair-psycho-analysing my son (who I know to struggle with mental health issues) and telling him what he needs to do to get better (OK she didn't say that specifically but it was implied) whilst trying to get me on her side, I would have told her to duck off to the far side of duck.

However, Jordan's mum can clearly see that Jordan values the relationship with Erica and in order to keep him onside and seeing her (mum) as a place of safety, she very clearly told Jordan what she thought was best without turning it against Erica. I don't know how to explain it as it wasn't what she said, but how she said it made me think she wasn't too impressed with Erica.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Can I just say how absolutely tragic it is that Laura took Arthur to Chelsea to meet the witches, when she comes from HAMPSHIRE?! It’s not even close! Are they not embarrassed?! ‘Welcome to Chelsea!’ CRINGE! I bet at Christmas time they wander round the streets of Chelsea looking in the houses with their greasy noses and inflated lips pressed against the window panes of other people’s windows, looking in at the posh families round their Christmas trees and say to each other ‘next year hun, we’ll meet a Chelsea boy and all this will be ours’. Then they trundle off home on the hour and a half train journey drinking their cans of G&Ts and giving evil looks to all the other passengers.

• Haha
Reactions: 106
100% she will never take any accountability though. I don't think she's anywhere near ready for a grown up relationship.
She's a mummy and daddy's girl who's been told she's a special princess her whole life. She will live at home forevs.

Reactions: 19
Laura is desperate enough for fame/exposure that she'll keep up the pretense of wishing for a positive outcome re her marriage to Arthur, when, imo, she's always seen him as beneath her and wouldn't be within a mile of him in RL.

I was glad to see Arthur slap those two witches down last night. I just wish he'd see through Laura too.

Reactions: 27
Did laugh at Luke’s post on tiktok saying he ain’t talked about mafs for weeks
he’s done nothing but talk about mafs 😂
he then he said he won’t ever talk about the show again but still has it in his bio …. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Laura is desperate enough for fame/exposure that she'll keep up the pretense of wishing for a positive outcome re her marriage to Arthur, when, imo, she's always seen him as beneath her and wouldn't be within a mile of him in RL.

I was glad to see Arthur slap those two witches down last night. I just wish he'd see through Laura too.
There is no sexual chemistry. I doubt they've slept together at this point in the show or ever did

Reactions: 14
I don’t think the man has been made for Peggy yet.

just who would make her happy, whoever he is he doesn’t exist!

Reactions: 12
Someone needs to sit Ella down - make sure she has her listening ears on (thank you, Judge Judy) - and explain to her how her constant sex talk isn't only inappropriate, but also really off-putting, and not only for her partners but also for other company present. She even managed to throw in a comment about sitting on JJ's face during a game of tennis ffs - no wonder he made those comments to his friend last night.

Reactions: 39
I hope there’s less trans debating in this thread. Nothing makes me scroll on by faster (apart from when someone starts a post with ‘I had a dream about blah blah blah) than someone lobbing percentages about.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jordan's mum was very clever, if the edit is to be believed.

If some little trollop sat there armchair-psycho-analysing my son (who I know to struggle with mental health issues) and telling him what he needs to do to get better (OK she didn't say that specifically but it was implied) whilst trying to get me on her side, I would have told her to duck off to the far side of duck.

However, Jordan's mum can clearly see that Jordan values the relationship with Erica and in order to keep him onside and seeing her (mum) as a place of safety, she very clearly told Jordan what she thought was best without turning it against Erica. I don't know how to explain it as it wasn't what she said, but how she said it made me think she wasn't too impressed with Erica.
I thought this too! She handled the whole thing really well I thought

Reactions: 9
I hope there’s less trans debating in this thread. Nothing makes me scroll on by faster (apart from when someone starts a post with ‘I had a dream about blah blah blah) than someone lobbing percentages about.
Me the day after posting about my Jack Grealish dream

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Another spoiler in the Daily Mail, in case anyone wants to avoid them.

Jordan is accused of cheating on Erica

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Can we add no-one to the vote at the top? As I dont think anyone will last beyond this. Although it does look like Jay and Luke are maybe still together? Theyve left so they dont count though

Reactions: 22
Thanks for the winning thread title - I can’t remember the username but the profile pic is a white and ginger cat. Title sums it up really. Nearly there guys for the last few weeks!!
I am the white and ginger cat (with the shades!)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.