Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up now
The irony of jay challenging Erica on rolling her eyes and her facial expressions when she’s sat next to Vicky pollard (trasha). It’s changed my opinion of her, used to like her and she has got a really big head. Like a large bonce.

Luke is also a hypocritical piece of tit
Well they all are who came for Jordan

I see where people come from with Erica being big headed (not jay ‘big headed’) but she’s correct?! She’s just quite honest and maybe lacks a bit of self awareness. Doesn’t excuse Trasha tho.

forgot Mark was there but I’ve warmed to him maybe because he hasn’t acted like the brat we saw at the start.

Summit about Arthur’s hair colour that just makes me slippery, man. I also love his accent but I wouldn’t be too fussed about what he had to say ;) him only been able to do a minute on the treadmill gave me the ick last night tho 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can I ask a rather *ahem* graphic question ? OK so Ella has a surgically crafted vayjay BUT has she got a clitoris ? Can she get aroused and/or climax ?
A documentary I watched a long time ago they made the foreskin into a makeshift clitoris

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I went into a rabbit hole looking at trans willies and vaginas, and what I gathered is she won't have a clit but can still climax apparently! Although most women can't climax from just penetration alone so.... I couldn't survive without my clit tbh
But HOW though? Surely if the penis is removed then climax possibility is gone?
I'm too scared to Google.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just looking at comments under the e4 mafs posts … one person said Ella was known as the Bristol bicycle and another said half of Bristol has seen her man mad box 😂 So she’s obv got some rep going on. Lucky JJ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Jordan does wang on a bit though.
Ella is smug smug smug
All I can see is Paul's top lip now

Reactions: 9
I went into a rabbit hole looking at trans willies and vaginas, and what I gathered is she won't have a clit but can still climax apparently! Although most women can't climax from just penetration alone so.... I couldn't survive without my clit tbh
Last week I was really curious to see images post op trans men and trans women so I had a Google search. I was under the impression the tip of the penis is formed into the clitoris.

Reactions: 7
But HOW though? Surely if the penis is removed then climax possibility is gone?
I'm too scared to Google.
Found this:

To surgically create a clitoris, the tip of the penis and the nerves that supply it are used. This procedure is called a clitoroplasty.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Lurker here but never manage to comment! This thread is hilarious and makes watching the show even better!
My thoughts
1. George is ace. Annoyed me tonight how the girls almost suggested he is the one suppressing pegs personality 😂 other way round surely!
2. how come Luke is allowed an opinion on everything but jack grealish isn’t
3. I agreed with Erica about Ella
4. I’m sorry I can’t abide JJ he is a walking ick who dresses like bleeping Jimmy saville. Personality of a piece of celery
5. Tasha is so bloody annoying

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Ah I’m pissed off they brought Ian and Ella back 🤮 she looks like his mam leading him away then.

I hate how awful nearly ALL the originals are to the newbies, the experts need to call it out or not have newbie couples in future cos it’s not fair. It’s really hard to watch, all the boys were vile to Jordan even tho he was saying the same as the rest of them and the clique of girls couldn’t be less interested in Erica and Adrienne. It’s low level bullying and I am not here for it 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Found this:

To surgically create a clitoris, the tip of the penis and the nerves that supply it are used. This procedure is called a clitoroplasty.
I'm wondering how it works because when a woman orgasms it isn't just the clitoris that feels it. I mean I don't want to get all graphic 😬 but ya know, your vagina contracts. Explaining badly but ya know what I mean! So I guess transwomen get a very localised orgasm.

Reactions: 8
One more time Peggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.