Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peggy bullshitting and gaslighting GeorgeS again by saying they were slagging him off? No one did. They just said there weren’t compatible. This is a tit show
I like the way Georges couldn't give a tit about anyone else's opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Slightly on a tangent, but...
There was some mithering this year (and last year) that older people aren't included. As a middle aged woman (53) I agree, it would appear the only marginalised group not represented is older people.
However, after watching this tit show it is apparent why. There is no way an older couple would sit through this nonsense and not give up. E4 wouldn't want a voice of reason to sort this out and ruin their ratings and viewing figures.
They’ve had older couples on the Australian conversion, usually 30/40s, think there was a man in his 50s on one series I watched. There was a couple last year on the UK one but they were such a stupid match, she was a 2/3 times divorcee and he’d never even had a long term girlfriend

Reactions: 9
Funny Luke crying saying ruining his relationship for something HE said but he’s happy getting involved with others relationships Stirling the pot and causing fall outs . 🥴

Reactions: 32
Funny Luke crying saying ruining his relationship for something HE said but he’s happy getting involved with others relationships Stirling the lot and causing fall outs . 🥴
Why wasn’t he at the dinner party.
Erica and Jordan are tit stirrers though always starting drama

Reactions: 5
Ooh now tomorrow looks interesting. Not so much fun when its your words being explored is it twit face

Reactions: 12
Like Erica and Jordan for being honest and having morals. Slightly disappointed in Thomas for just going along with Luke

Reactions: 30
Is it bad to say that I think JJ looks trans, his facial hair looks really new and his hairline is so full just like a womans would have been. I'm sure he's a man but I find it ironic. He reminds of a few of my lesbian mates lol.

I've not read everything yet, just catching up and watching it live.
I personally don't think he does, I think he's just got a more softer baby face!

Reactions: 2
What was happening with Ella’s eyes when she was explaining her comeback/talking to Adrienne! Every time she blinked they were spinning round like a cartoon! WTF
It's not even easy to do, I keep trying to do it, and I can't replicate how she does it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.