Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella and JJ (and Bianca and Nathaniel) are gone...

Luke is a grade A fucknugget.

GeorgeS and Mark are working some weird sorcery that makes us like them 😳

Onward....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ahh a fresh new thread, lovely! I'll no doubt be on catch up tonight as I'll be watching bake off. As always I'll be keeping tabs here to see what I'm missing 🤣

Reactions: 3
Why has Bianca edited this photo of her sat on the couch… did she forget it’s available to watch back on TV
IMG_3797.jpeg

I’m also pretty sure that this couple are still together

Rozz and Thomas. Look at their insta stories where they have shared their wedding pics and Rozz has even sent them to her nan who said she looks happy.
IMG_3798.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi, been lurking since the last thread but nodding/laughing along to most things on it! I'm a MAFS newbie so this is the first ever series I've watched.

I want to watch THE Australian series that literally everyone raved about I think a couple of years ago now? Could someone tell me what series that was please- on All 4 they have series 4-10 available except for series 7. I think someone mentioned series 6 was a benchmark?

This series- gone from hating to loving Georges, loved Bianca's monologue at the dinner party but think she should have done a mic drop and left after that, and I'm very much Team Erica!

Reactions: 11
Not sure if this has been mentioned on the other thread, but I wouldn't be surprised if Bianca is back on the show next year, paired up with a new husband (probably will be a brunette) as was done with Lizzie on MAFS Aus.

had a funny dream last night, brad, dressed in a white sheet, looked like Jesus with beams of light coming from his eyes, shona was dressed as hippy, was dancing bare foot with flowers in her hair, Bianca and Nathaniel were on a stage, singing "Shallow" together , jj had ella bent over the arm of a sofa, giving her one and george was sat at the table, caressing a baquette and talking french to it. last time i eat cheese before bedtime. just a thought,if peggy has a pollen and dust allergy, wtf do they have all those flowers on the tables and in the flats ( im sick of looking at roz and thomas's dying tulips) are they trying to see if shes alive or are they trying to kill her ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Luke and Jordan have to be trolling us at this point! They can’t be serious, it’s sooooo embarrassing?! Their trash talk is worse than some boxers, wonder if that’s what they’re aiming for a sleb boxing match thing!

Luke and Jordan have to be trolling us at this point! They can’t be serious, it’s sooooo embarrassing?! Their trash talk is worse than some boxers, wonder if that’s what they’re aiming for a sleb boxing match thing!
I don't look at their socials so only seen the ones posted on here, but they've got to be mates having a laugh knowing that people will talk about it.

Reactions: 4
This series is in the gutter. The worst one by far!!! It’s all so staged and fake and all the leaks in the press has completely ruined it for me.

Reactions: 46
I’m playing catch up. I have another 3 episodes to watch before I’m where everyone else is.
So, George & Peggy… have they done the deed yet? Peggy seems very stiff and un sexual . Seems to be more life in a dishcloth. George has been very patient with her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unpopular opinion. Bianca is dignified and has a particular charm, but she isn't as pretty as some of you are forcing on this sub because you like her.

I do think women have a tendency to exaggerate the attractive qualities of the underdog or women they feel have been wronged. It's nice and well meaning, but it can also be disingenuous after some time.

If someone is not sexually attracted to her, it is not 'stupid' or 'blind' - it's simply what it is. In a wide world someone will be attracted to her for sure, but I think this 'how can anyone not see she is absolutely stunning?!' shtick is overplayed and excessive.

Reactions: 31
Unpopular opinion. Bianca is dignified and has a particular charm, but she isn't as pretty as some of you are forcing on this sub because you like her.

I do think women have a tendency to exaggerate the attractive qualities of the underdog or women they feel have been wronged. It's nice and well meaning, but it can also be disingenuous after some time.

If someone is not sexually attracted to her, it is not 'stupid' or 'blind' - it's simply what it is. In a wide world someone will be attracted to her for sure, but I think this 'how can anyone not see she is absolutely stunning?!' shtick is overplayed and excessive.
The issue I personally have with JJ's excuses is what he claims his type is. Bianca's just quite a natural girl (other than makeup, she hasn't visibly had any cosmetic work done that I can see) and JJ specifically isn't attracted to that, which just gives me the creeps honestly. Something about preferring unnatural surgeries to someone who just looks the way that they look... I can't put my finger on it but it feels really weird.

Reactions: 50
The issue I personally have with JJ's excuses is what he claims his type is. Bianca's just quite a natural girl (other than makeup, she hasn't visibly had any cosmetic work done that I can see) and JJ specifically isn't attracted to that, which just gives me the creeps honestly. Something about preferring unnatural surgeries to someone who just looks the way that they look... I can't put my finger on it but it feels really weird.
I think it's that he is so fixated on a certain look thar he gives the impression that the person inside the body is neither here nor there. He'd be better off with a sex doll.

He treated Bianca like tit because he didn actually care that she was a real person with actual feelings. He just wants a thing to duck - so good luck with that Ella.

Reactions: 56
I think it's that he is so fixated on a certain look thar he gives the impression that the person inside the body is neither here nor there. He'd be better off with a sex doll.

He treated Bianca like tit because he didn actually care that she was a real person with actual feelings. He just wants a thing to duck - so good luck with that Ella.
100%, he went on and on about there not being a spark but he was uninterested in Bianca the minute he saw her walk down the aisle. He wants a sex doll and Ella wants a "straight" man who validates their identity as a "real woman". I doubt their relationship will last given there's a whole world of other people out there happy to have casual sex, and as it's literally only built on carnal desire it's doomed to fail. Wonder if they even know each others surnames? lol

Reactions: 41
had a funny dream last night, brad, dressed in a white sheet, looked like Jesus with beams of light coming from his eyes, shona was dressed as hippy, was dancing bare foot with flowers in her hair, Bianca and Nathaniel were on a stage, singing "Shallow" together , jj had ella bent over the arm of a sofa, giving her one and george was sat at the table, caressing a baquette and talking french to it. last time i eat cheese before bedtime. just a thought,if peggy has a pollen and dust allergy, wtf do they have all those flowers on the tables and in the flats ( im sick of looking at roz and thomas's dying tulips) are they trying to see if shes alive or are they trying to kill her ?
The tulips are the new lettuce?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love/Hate week. Have they done this before??
I am pretty sure this series has been love/hate for us viewers as we love to hate them all as they’re all pretty deplorable desperate wannabes and we don’t need to watch the show as the Daily Fail have basically given it to us on a plate 😫

Reactions: 9

I think she looked gorgeous last night. But I agree, she's not utterly stunning, although a change of hair colour would do wonders. The problem is JJ never even gave her the time of day simply because she didn't have the sex doll look. Fair enough if he'd tried and still didn't feel a spark, but he barely tried to have a conversation with her.

Reactions: 33
I hope to god Ella doesn’t come back into it. Can’t stand the greasy self absorbed plastic head 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.